★Got some stuff to give away.★

Status
Not open for further replies.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Hey everyone here is my first giveaway, to make it seem extraordinary ill be giving out an unusual and fifteen refined metal and a bonus cosmetic.

To enter:

➥ Tell me your favourite dead by daylight killer(s) and survivor(s.) (If you do not know the game or something I am talking approximately I strongly recommend searching it up before entering.)
➥ Include your favourite music/song.
➥ Say something nice about me, possibly the fun stuff we did before or maybe preparing (Discord, other games, friendship, old memories.)
➥ Reply to this thread once.

The deadline for this giveaway will be 20th August 2020, I would have made the deadline longer perhaps till September but schools are going to re-open unfortunately.

How am I going to know if I am entered or not?
I'll like or dislike your replies to my thread, it will be more like this:

Thumb up 👍: Entered.

No reactions to it : Not entered.

I'll be using a wheel with the names of the people has been entered.
Vvvvvv

Besides all that good luck.
:01Block:

Yellow coloured words will be shown as edited.

Last edited:

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
At the moment, my favourite killer is Demogorgon, but I plan on playing Oni as well once i get plague up to 40 so I have Infectious Fright. For survivor (even though i dont really play survivor) I like Adam's and Bill's models so ig those are my favourite.

As for music, my favourite rn is this absolute BANGER of a track with some absolute BARS

I liked talking with you about DBD a few weeks ago.

Reactions: laptivv

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
Best survivor is Meg and I won't take anything else for an answer. My build for her is Spine Chill + Unbreakable + Adrenaline + Dead Hard. Favourite killer to run at the moment for me is Huntress. My build for her is Iron Maiden + Nurses Calling + Monitor & Abuse + Thrilling Tremors (iridescent head + infantry belt is always fun)

Favourite song right now - Be Kind by Marshmellow + Halsey

I have nothing nice to say about you because I hate you

I've had a lot of good times with you such as giggles on JB and dicking around in DBD but if anything I would say my favourite thing that you do is the fact that whenever I'm online you take time to say Hi to me. Not many people do that and I personally always feel a teensy bit happier when it happens.

also legion is fucking shit and if anyone replies saying that is their favourite killer i am going to kill them :raylagun:

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
1) I love playing against the ghostface. He's very challenging.
My favorite survivor is gonna be Ash. Just because he speaks in lobbies lol.

2) My favorite song rn is mac miller - circles

3) You have great grammar.

PsyQrow

Jun 12, 2020
UK
➥ Tell me your favourite dead by daylight killer(s) and survivor(s.) (If you do not know the game or something I am talking approximately I strongly recommend searching it up before entering.)

Favourite killer: Wraith
Favourite survivor: Detective Tapp

➥ Include your favourite music/song.

My favourite song changes frequently but right now its: Amnesia by Pixel Terror

➥ Say something nice about me, possibly the fun stuff we did before or maybe preparing (Discord, other games, friendship, old memories.)

Every time I see you in-game, i'm always impressed by how chill you are. You are kind and amazing to be around. I'm sure everyone would agree :D

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
The Wraith (Spy main's favourite) is my favourite killer, favourite survivor Meg Thomas (GOTTA GO FAST)

Æsir - CHAOS by KIVΛ

Duo-chasing rebellers on Minecraft Jailbreak seemed nice, going to mention that you were better than me at doing so. Also nice job monitoring the servers to prevent rule-breaking, its very helpful and I appreciate it.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
1. Michael Myers and David King (Sorry I don't place much Dead by Daylight)
2. Don't currently have a favorite. There are so many good ones
3. You're a nice person to be around and very welcoming to the community
Good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.