Declined 1 Week Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keronikal

Aug 3, 2019
Hello, my name is Keronikal and I am here to appeal my ban. The ban was for racism, which I see is pretty funny from the banner. The term "Ninga" is apparently the actual n-word with a hard r/soft a. Also term used "nibba" and not the actual n-words. The evidence can be brought by your admin, because I have been as said "banned" and cannot go back to see my message (which should be obvious). I never actually used the n-word except in the past when I really lost my temper on free killers. It would be very nice of the admins/HR's to unban me as the said reason "Racism" wasn't actually racism, but humor. And there was another reason which caught me. "Previous reasons" So I was basically RE-BANNED because of my previous actions that have already been expired and completed? Complete bullshit from the admin I got the ban from, thank you for reading this appeal.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Racism of any form, including variations on slurs, is not allowed. You have two previous punishments for racism, so you should know better than to be using variants in attempt to circumvent this rule.

Neither are jokes automatically fine with the rules. If you use racial slurs in a joking manner, it's still breaking our rule against racism.

Appeal denied.

Reactions: floot_guy
Status
Not open for further replies.