Declined 1 Week seems a bit much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Ban reason was listed as: Racism.

As for why I should be unbanned, it's really not my fault you're all so thin-skinned you can't handle seeing big boy words in an M-rated game. Yes, I understand a lot of young people play the game, but this kind of sheltering, cucked environment seems more at home in a game like Club Penguin. The ESRB exists for a reason, and just because kids play the game doesn't mean they should be playing it.

Of course, just calling something racist without any actual basis is stupid. I use the words I use because I don't think they should be part of this taboo list of the things we just "can't say" in the current year. Racial =/= Racist.

As the legendary George Carlin once said, "There are no bad words. Bad thoughts. Bad intentions, and... Words."

An example of actual racism would be saying something like "Why don't you go rob a liquor store, spook?" to a black person, something that indicates a genuine hatred of someone of a different race. It is not racist to simply say a word some have deemed "racist" in a moment of anger or frustration.

In short: Words can't hurt you no matter how upset they make you

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
You have had multiple previous punishments for racism as well. If you did not learn from both of those punishments, that is your own fault. Also, saying "The ESRB exists for a reason, and just because kids play the game doesn't mean they should be playing it." does not matter here, because children will play the game, and saying that "Words can't hurt you no matter how upset they make you" is a stupid claim, as saying the n word is just being racist, and could easily offend someone.
Also there is this:
Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.