Not open for further replies.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Hello welcome to the forums!
How did you come across the servers? Are there games you play other than tf2?
(Yes this is my question, if you take it seriously, then it's a serious question.)

I'm planning to be a Dev (Meth 2.0?) or, work on computers. I also plan to have a music minor so I can still enjoy playing/making music like I have been. (The college I'm officially going to allows you to dual major, so that's where the Dev/Comp shit is going.)

For servers and Wonderland, I'll probably continue the way I've been going. Stalking forums, sometimes replying to apps/reports like I have been. I don't plan to ever join staff again, but if I do, it'll be for the non-existent forum admin. (Xypher give me my free trial or I ddos Eight, the real owner!!)

I hope to get the Thermal Tracker, since I had one in the past that I stopped using/sold because I got other scout cosmetics, but I regretted it whenever I sold it.

Good luck to everyone else attending this giveaway, and thanks for the giveaway!

Reactions: Hypernova

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
I'm Darky, what about you? :kathype:
I'm Lime, nice to see you.
How did you come across the servers?
Just found a random combat surf server and enjoyed it enough to stay, then randomly @Eight appeared, something about /call i think, and that's pretty much how I found the discord and forums.
Are there games you play other than tf2?
I play on my ps4 if i'm not playing on my PC, though i do remember playing Sonic CD even though I had it on my phone.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Thermal Tracker
Screenshot_390.png
Thank you so much! :katnaisu:

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.