Accepted 2 appeals in 14 hours? i’m on a roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
1) Ahkii#6666

2) I openly stated my opinion (based on theory of evolution) in the #serious channel that could have been misconstrued as anti-lgbtq+.

3) I stated multiple times during the episode that I did not disrespect nor hold inherent hate / distaste towards lgbtq+ members, I had no issue with them, I only wanted to talk about my personal opinion in a serious way so as to come to an understanding with what I deem (and many others) to be a mental disorder (yes it sounds harsh, I know, there really isn’t a way that I can think of to phrase it better, that’s why I attempted to explain it in more detail so as to not hurt anybody’s feelings.)

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Despite your opinion being offensive, I'll be letting you out of isolation shortly.

Please keep in mind that a lot of players are part of the LGBTQ+ community and find your opinions offensive.
I do not want to silence your opinions, especially in the #serious channel, however, saying people of a certain community have mental disorders is highly offensive, in future think about what you say and how it might impact others.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.