• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted 24/7 map change for 94.130.49.180:27016

Map changes for 94.130.49.180:27016 (Jailbreak ▬ Custom!)

• Other. (If this is chosen, please reply with your idea.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Friend

Jun 21, 2020
wednesday
Ya, you don't have a giant majority, it's a 20/30 split. And keep in mind that not everyone voted, just around 50 people did. And compromises are good so then both sides can come to an agreement. If you don't like compromises, well, rip. Now if it was 20/50, then ya, it's a large majority. However, a few votes more doesn't just disregard the other side. Because it's pretty neck to neck, that's why Xypher said that, as it is a compromise between both sides and it will please both sides.
Did you not listen to what i or Xene said? it would just be Annoying, People would just want to play the map that there playing, switching the map when the people don't want to switch it Would just be wrong there's NO point to it its a stupid decision that would make the community more angry than it actually is, why switch to the Dynf server when they would instantly just want switch back to the map that they were playing before because at this point almost any other map is more fun than this one, and i'll say it again there is ALMOST NO POINT TO IT, it would just be annoying, we cant "just compromise" we need to come up with the an actual good decision that most of the community can actually agree with and the option that Xypher Suggested is just the 3 option With and extra step that Doesn't make sense and i doubt the community would even care about

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8006

60% - 30%

It's 60% (30/50) to 40% (20/50), not 60% to 30% (That doesn't even add up to 100% lol). 60%-40% is very close to 1/2 and 1/2 and it is not a big majority.

Did you not listen to what i or Xene said? it would just be Annoying, People would just want to play the map that there playing, switching the map when the people don't want to switch it Would just be wrong there's NO point to it its a stupid decision that would make the community more angry than it actually is, why switch to the Dynf server when they would instantly just want switch back to the map that they were playing before because at this point almost any other map is more fun than this one, and i'll say it again there is ALMOST NO POINT TO IT, it would just be annoying, we cant "just compromise" we need to come up with the an actual good decision that most of the community can actually agree with and the option that Xypher Suggested is just the 3 option With and extra step that Doesn't make sense and i doubt the community would even care about

Well if it was a "Stupid idea that no one would care about," why did Xypher's idea get a bunch of +1's the moment they posted that idea? That part of your argument doesn't make sense, people did think Xypher's compromise is good.

And keep in mind, all of our opinions matter, not just yours. Just because YOU want something doesn't mean everyone will want it. Once Xypher made that compromise, a lot of players (Including myself) thought it was a good idea, as it will allow some map change to happen but it will primarily stay on the Dynf. And also, you are complaining about how the map would just switch to a new map, as no one would want Dynf. However, as YOU told me, it requires almost the whole server to vote for a new map to happen. What happened to that? I thought the map didn't change a lot because of that reason? Are you changing what you previously stated? This is what you told me before:

I doubt That people would keep Changing the map, they usually just stick to 1 or 2 Groups of maps that they would play.

People will just stick to 1 or 2 groups of maps that they want to play, and by then Most people would have already have these maps downloaded
Keep in mind, if someone wants to change the map that there currently playing on, almost all of there server has to vote to change the map for to actually be changed

As stated by Xypher, all other maps besides Dynf would have a time limit (Like an hour or so) and would switch back to Dynf after the time limit expires. I think this is actually a good idea, as it will allow some other maps to be played but also keeping it so then Dynf is the primary map. As stated above, I will give Xypher's idea a
+1.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
Sums it up quite nicely.
It's 60% (30/50) to 40% (20/50), not 60% to 30% (That doesn't even add up to 100% lol). 60%-40% is very close to 1/2 and 1/2 and it is not a big majority.
You quoted a very small chunk of what I said, read the rest please.

Horny Friend

Jun 21, 2020
wednesday
Just because YOU want something doesn't mean everyone will want it.
I know and it may seem like im acting selfishly, but im just thinking for the majority and how well will this thing work out
Once Xypher made that compromise, a lot of players (Including myself) thought it was a good idea, as it will allow some map change to happen but it will primarily stay on the Dynf. And also, you are complaining about how the map would just switch to a new map, as no one would want Dynf. However, as YOU told me, it requires almost the whole server to vote for a new map to happen. What happened to that?
i dont think you clearly understand what im trying to say, Why do you think The entire map switched in the first place? its obviously because the wanted something different, to play something else to try something that isn't dynf for once, and they get to Taste that freedom to try something different for what? 3 or so hour's only for the map to change back to dynf and then switch only to change back again and again, almost 60% of the community want's to change the map, judging by the Who voted and replied i think that its safe to assume that, Yeah Seems to me like MOST of them want something different, Switching the map back to dynf isn't necessary when it only takes 2-3 round's for the entire server to get bored and switch back to something else.
Are you changing what you previously stated? This is what you told me before:
how dare you use that against me?? i made those statements for a completely different argument, you cant just drag them and use them like that ESPECIALLY the first one?

This Argument has gone way too far, Lets Please leave it here

Last edited:

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I know and it may seem like im acting selfishly, but im just thinking for the majority and how well will this thing work out
As I said I'm not willing to argue, but a majority are going with xypher's idea and I really don't like how defensive you got at orange birb's points, It would've been fine any other way, but you took it a bit to heart.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
As I said I'm not willing to argue, but a majority are going with xypher's idea and I really don't like how defensive you got at orange birb's points, It would've been fine any other way, but you took it a bit to heart.
Can't blame him, he's a rebeller as I am and can't be bothered to be stuck on this one crap map.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Or we could simply open a new Jailbreak server there; but I think that may divide the players between two servers.
What I feel would happen if you do this, is that either everyone migrates to the new server. Which makes the decision pointless. Splitting the playerbase could also happen creating a divide, which I feel might not be worth it. Or that no one decides to head to the server, making it pointless. As I said, I'm normally against this, since it's near a point where if done nobody wins.

Im sorry, but as xypher said for their own new idea. It's a mess and I don't think it's worth it. -1.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
Or we could simply open a new Jailbreak server there; but I think that may divide the players between two servers.
Is there an option to put the most voted option into the server, but if there's a major backlash you can remove it and import your compromise, that way we can test the waters without actually making the final decision until we're absolutely sure what option is best for everyone.

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
What I feel would happen if you do this, is that either everyone migrates to the new server. Which makes the decision pointless. Splitting the playerbase could also happen creating a divide, which I feel might not be worth it. Or that no one decides to head to the server, making it pointless. As I said, I'm normally against this, since it's near a point where if done nobody wins.

Im sorry, but as xypher said for their own new idea. It's a mess and I don't think it's worth it. -1.
If everyone migrates then yes maybe it was pointless but no harm done.
splitting the playerbase is not really a bad thing.
if noone heads to the server that shows its not very important to make this change to the server at all.

absolute +1 to this idea as it is by far the best solution, it creates exactly what the suggestion wants without breaking anything on the current server.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
Server now has rockthevote & nominations enabled; disabled if the map is not jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d. Each map has a time limit of 30 minutes, excluding jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d.
Feedback is appreciated
I appreciate the response but 30 minutes seems a bit too little, after those 30 minutes pass it turns back into dynf if I recall correctly in the compromise?

Status
Not open for further replies.