Not open for further replies.

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
Greetings! I am hosting a 25 Mann co Key giveaway! One lucky winner will be chosen from an online name generator. Here is how it will work:
Each user who submits the provided google form will have their Steam ID entered into a random name generator, when the random users Steam ID is chosen, they will be added to friends and sent a trade request offering them 25 Mann Co keys (which is also enough to buy VIP+!)

How to enter:
Simply click on the text below and enter your Steam ID and Discord (including the #), do not send multiple submissions of the same discord/steam id, otherwise they will not be counted.

Giveaway will end July 10th, 7:30 PM EST, make sure you are in before then.

Google Form: WLN.TF Keys Giveaway Entry Form

Last edited by a moderator:

PoopyJoe

Jun 9, 2021
Greetings! I am hosting a 25 Mann co Key giveaway! One lucky winner will be chosen from an online name generator. Here is how it will work:
Each user who submits the provided google form will have their Steam ID entered into a random name generator, when the random users Steam ID is chosen, they will be added to friends and sent a trade request offering them 25 Mann Co keys (which is also enough to buy VIP+!)

How to enter:
Simply click on the text below and enter your Steam ID and Discord (including the #), do not send multiple submissions of the same discord/steam id, otherwise they will not be counted.

Giveaway will end July 10th, make sure you are in before then.

Google Form: WLN.TF Keys Giveaway Entry Form
if i win ill use the keys to rename all my weapons to cellwars 1 per cell

Status
Not open for further replies.