Declined A bit weird situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snyper

Feb 14, 2019
Italy
I don't have point 1 and 2, since I don't know why I got gagged, I just died multiple times because I couldn't write in chat in minigames like diner, I was told "inappropriate language+toxicity" I already talked to them yesterday about something, idk when or where but I was told they found logs where i trash talk about bad stuff, where i asked the logs, since it's really weird, i hate talking about this stuff and if I do, I think I would remember, so I asked if it was about old logs, since few weeks before I didn't played for months, the only thing I have in mind where I could possibly talk about NSFW was when I tried to report a bad spray, nothing else tho, lately I've been a little toxic, but I've seen people being gagged for only 10 minutes for this, not 24 hours, so I just don't really know, i asked the logs more than once and i didn't got em, if I've been toxic I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I've been talking about NSFW recently, and if it was, it was in winter map trying to report and nsfw spray, I can't even play because I can't say a word, then it says I'm not guard banned, but I can't join blue
Post automatically merged:

I would really like having the logs considered "nsfw" just to make sure it won't ever happen again in the future, thank you
Post automatically merged:

Just to be clear, I don't want any lift even if I'm sorry for being toxic, I just want to clear what happened to prevent it to happen it ever again

Last edited:

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
1620468892259162046890508016204689120731620468917404162046905429016204690604061620469065413

These logs are actually terrible. Your silence will remain in place as we don't allow this kind of language. Not only that but they spread over a number of weeks meaning you couldn't have been trying to report a bad spray. I see no reason to lift the silence.
Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.