Resolved A Bully and his followers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
https://steamcommunity.com/id/AndroidSentByCyberlife/ (The Bully) [Connor]

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402082635/ (The Freekiller) [Tucker]

Im going be straight to the point, around 6:40 I logged into Jailbreak, joined red team, and as soon as the celldoors opened i Rebeled, i killed the warden and Connor started mic spamming calling me a Salty Idiot. He continued to throw insults at me to which i ignored. A Player under the name of "Captain Brexton" then joined the server, and went on Blu Team. He joined the Blu Team, took warden, and Connor proceeded to Micspam, yelling things like "let me be warden, im the fun warden", to which other players joined in speaking of Brexton. Brexton did not get a chance to be Warden (and for some reason he didnt just mute them), Connor then gave the reds "permission" to rush Brexton, as he would purposely not help. Not only did he and 4 other guards purposely not help the warden, but after warden died and Connor took warden, Connor declared that i needed to be "taught a lesson" for "not wanting to have fun", and a couple of guards began to free hit me on purpose. I brought it to his attention i was recording and i would report if the actions continued, to which things only got worst, he freehit me a couple times, and then i died to a taunt kill by Tucker. Connor bragged about being reported multiple times, and being able to do whatever he wants because the staff is "five year olds", causing people to lash out and join him in his illegal actions. The video file is too large, as it is 13 minutes of Harassment, griefing, bullying, and straight rule breaking. For the staff who are interested in the video, please drop your email below. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019

I condensed the clip as much as i could and uploaded it on youtube. This is the CONDENSED version, There is 8 minutes before the start of the video of him just harassing me. But i decided to focus on the main offenses, which is the freehits and the freekill. If you want the full video drop your email below.

Last edited:

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
You can do now is to find Connor's profile through the "recently played with" tab on Steam. You go there through your steam profile, then the friends tab and it's there. I suggest doing that, so we can punish him properly.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
This is the best i could do. I think its safe to say he changed his url or something recently and may have blocked me ? Idk but he clearly took some precautions to avoid punishment.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/AndroidSentByCyberlife/
Not at all, the link is still the same, but it bugged out for some reason. It happens sometimes.

Anyways, the user has been banned. Thanks for the report!
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.