A Giveaway!! WEEEEᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
So, I've finally reached 2k hours on Wl, Tf2 and decided to make a giveaway.

First prize: 1 000 000 (One Million!) in-game =WL= Credits
Second Prize: 500 000 in-game =WL= Credits
Third prize: 100 000 in-game =WL= Credits
Bonus Prize: Totally secret and 'random'.

All you have to do is:

Reply to this thread (ONCE!) by:
Sharing how did you discover the servers/Forums. (troll answers are acceptable...)
If you are new here, then mention the name of the person who brought you here!!! And don't forget to introduce yourself to the community!

AND/OR

Post a meme/funny GIF related to anything/anyone inside or outside this community. (DIY memes are best tho)

Extra tasks: (as a chance-to-win booster)

1:
Advertise about the forums in-game (Only on WonderLand/Elysium, pls. Do not advertise on other community servers) to gather more Forum Members and Discord Members, for a higher chance to win the first prize.

Invite players to the forums from Steam or Discord, if you have played with them in the past.

An example:
tumblr_psbh4pfvWP1xrq97no1_500.jpg

2:
Join the WonderLand Discord Server: >Click Here, to join<
3:
Be active on the Forums. Do not spam, shitpost or insult others. The more posts you have, the higher chance you'll have of winning something.

4:
Read and React to this, if you didn't know about it:
wln.tf/Credit_farming_simulator.exe (I made that when I first reached 1M and tried to help others farmers)

Extra conditions and notes:
ANYONE can participate.
Do not post anything inappropriate/racist/NSFW or anything that may insult other players/community.
Do not create fake/multiple profiles.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR STEAM PROFILE LINKED! (https://www.wonderland.tf/account/account-details / https://www.wonderland.tf/account/connected-accounts/ )

Giveaway ends on : SUNDAY, 16th of JUNE (at any-time). The winners will be randomly chosen and announced on the same day. As for the bonus prize part, you don't have to worry about it.​

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Sharing how did you discover the servers/Forums. (troll answers are acceptable...) : I used to play on the wonderland.tf Trade plaza servers but at the time like years ago i never mained this community yet.

The person who brought me here well i saw play a lot so i decided to give it ago and i enjoyed it was : 8

Boosters

Be active on the Forums. Do not spam, shitpost or insult others. The more posts you have, the higher chance you'll have of winning something : TICK

Read and React to this, if you didn't know about it:
wln.tf/Credit_farming_simulator.exe (I made that when I first reached 1M and tried to help others farmers) : TICK

Join the WonderLand Discord Server: TICK

Advertise about the forums in-game (Only on WonderLand/Elysium, pls. Do not advertise on other community servers) to gather more Forum Members and Discord Members, for a higher chance to win the first prize. 20190530153750 1
: TICK

Reactions: Olaves

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
London :D
I discovered this community a long long time ago back when PBFortress was dying. Many people were coming over to WL (I was still a staff member at the time on PBFortress) and I was curious as to what was so special about WL. Someone offered me a position as staff member here if I was to jump ship haha and (although i did reject the offer at first), after many weeks of PBFortress pretty much being dead I decided to come over here and yes I had perms. But in the end, after about a month (if that) i got bored of TF2 and decided to quit. Well, now I'm back because I got bored of everything else lol

As for the Chance-To-Win Boosters, TICK for all of them :D I'm actually going to start using ur credit farming guide because I didn't know there was one lol

I do not have my steam profile linked :( but it's in the signature. Will that do? :D

I'm a whore for credits

Reactions: Prxme

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
How I found wonderland: My map was killing the wonderland deathrun server, and Xypher asked me to fix it. I fixed it and decided this is a nice place to hang around.

Boosters I'll let you decide which ones I've done. I'm not in a position to judge if I'm active or whatever.

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
Well i discovered wonderland right after f-o-g died. I really didnt know what community to stick to and so i simply decided to come here. I am very glad i did that choiche, i have met some great people here.

Boosters:

Join the WonderLand Discord Server: Done!

Be active on the Forums. Do not spam, shitpost or insult others. The more posts you have, the higher chance you'll have of winning something : Done! (posts on your left!)

Read and React to this, if you didn't know about it: Done!

Credits are always nice.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
I got banned by @Frussly and that forced me to make a forum account (not rly cuz it was a 30 min ban). Then after a few days, I actualy took a look at forums and discord and I liked how things looked so I stayed. The end. The lesson here is for admins to ban people so they join forums and stay on wonderland.:smart:

• Wow
Reactions: Floot

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
This isn't a troll answer btw.

I discovered Wonderland because it had an active USA Jailbreak server and me and @Ray used to troll on it a lot. I eventually got banned between various alts by @Xypher and @R4. Though after a while I saw how active, diverse (in game-modes), and overall appealing the community was compared to PBFortress, where I had been staff at the time, so I jumped ship. Had lots of fun on USA Zombie Mod, Minecraft World, and Jailbreak servers and eventually applied and was accepted. My original application isn't here though because the forums were switched to Xenforo.

"Invite players to the forums from Steam or Discord, if you have played with them in the past." - Tick, I got many people here in the past such as Ray, @SuperGuard , and apparently @RedHood above.

For the others I'm in the Wonderland Discord and I have the most forum posts on here.

pancakes_

Feb 19, 2019
I used to play jailbreak around 2014 on a different server I remember having a lot of fun playing the game mode so I decided to look it up in the community servers and clicked on the server with the most players which was a wonderland.tf jailbreak server

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Reply to this thread (ONCE!) by:
Sharing how did you discover the servers/Forums. (troll answers are acceptable...)

I ate some dicks and then Xypher ate my children. :(

If you are new here, then mention the name of the person who brought you here!!! And don't forget to introduce yourself to the community!

Hi I here Wonderland for 10 years where my free admin?

AND/OR

Post a meme/funny GIF related to anything/anyone inside or outside this community. (DIY memes are best tho)

(The meme image attached is an image I used to constantly post on the discord, and then it was memed for a bit at the time)

BONUS THINGS

3: Already active as frick on the forums, not recently but still active on the forums
4: Done

Thanks for the giveaway Reckless!

Attachments

• juicethatmakesyouexplode.jpg
    juicethatmakesyouexplode.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 5

Bepis

Jan 19, 2018
I actually happened to pick a Wonderland server by complete chance. It was a surf server, and i enjoyed watching Youtubers surf and thought to myself "why not try and do it in tf2?". Coincidentally a Wonderland server, that to this day remains as my favourite (yes i spell it with a u because I live in the land of tea and crumpets) server, was my first and random pick. Over time I began to enjoy surfing, the server mechanics and the community in general, and that's what kept me interested in tf2 at all for so long.
Also, true story:
Big oof 40k

E G G

Apr 9, 2018
I once discovered wonderland when i was just new to tf2 (2 or so) years ago, and i wanted to see what the community section was all about. At the time, i was watching some jailbreak videos from Freddy, and it got me interested in the aspect. so i looked up jailbreak in the community server lists, and the first one to pop up i joined! (wonderland.tf)

Reactions: Floot and pancakes_

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
I got banned by @Frussly and that forced me to make a forum account (not rly cuz it was a 30 min ban). Then after a few days, I actualy took a look at forums and discord and I liked how things looked so I stayed. The end. The lesson here is for admins to ban people so they join forums and stay on wonderland.:smart:
Wait really? I do not remember that

I have no idea why I came here in the first place but here I am.
I jumped a shit ton of JB servers back in 2018, and couldn’t really decide where I wanted to stay. Since I got banned from WLN twice before even starting to play for real, I think I subconsciously chose wln because of active admins. What a joke ikr.

Status
Not open for further replies.