A Giveaway!! WEEEEᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
I used to play Wonder.tf and I mixed up the name up with WonderLand.tf when I was looking for more servers

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
I was randomly browsing jailbreak servers after seeing a jailbreak video in my youtube recommended, and I happened to pick Wonderland. My experience thus far has been extremely enjoyable compared to other servers, which is why I kept going back and still do.

Reactions: Xypher and Floot

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
OK, END OF THE GIVEAWAY!

CREDITS WINNERS:

(VideoProof: done on: https://www.online-stopwatch.com/random-name-pickers/treasure-chest-name-picker/)

Congratulations! To claim your prize, Private-message me on DISCORD! (Not Steam) and I will explain how to claim your prizes. (for obvious reasons)
How to reach me on discord? - Floot.exe / @floot#1765 > Ping me. > Message

BONUS PRIZE WINNER!
Secret. The user will be privately reached. He/she has won > THIS < (Scout Cosmetic Pack, PAINTED PURPLE! ALL OF EM!)
Don't worry. It's neither a scam nor favoritism.

ALSO!
If the winner does not redeem his/her prize BEFORE the 19th of June, another participant will be chosen as the winner.

1m- @TheMinecraftPoke
500k- @Caseum
100k- @Scorch

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
how will another winner be chosen if he/she does not redeem his/her prize?
Another name will be randomly chosen via a generator, except for some names (Previous winners and some inactive users)

I went on trade servers to play as a tryhard sniper and found wonderland servers to be very enjoyable.
Now I mostly play jailbreak.
Sry bro, you were late to the party... But don't worry, another giveaway is on the way!

• Sad
Reactions: rainman

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
London :D
Reactions: TheMinecraftPoke
Status
Not open for further replies.