a Hello From an Elysium.tf Staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiXiCii

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 18, 2020
Lithuania
Hello Wonderland.tf community, how are ya all?

I've been on this community for a significant time now, but never interacted with the community all that much. Sure I've moderated on your servers for a few months, but that's about it. I want to try to get closer with the community, step by step.

Now onto a small QnA about me.

Where am I from? From Elysi-.. Lithuania. A nice little country located at the "center" of Europe, part of the Baltic States.

How did I find this community? Can't recall how, probably accidently found WLN server by just searching for random JB servers.

On what servers do I play on? Sadly on non, I play mostly on Elysium servers which would be Plaza, JB, minecraft_neon and more! Very pleasant and fun community to hang with, be sure to play on some of our servers too! If you have the time of course, no pressure. But I guess, at times I play on your Dr n JB servers.

Do I play anything else apart from Team Fortress 2? Sure, I play Minecraft, Bloons TD 6 and Terraria (at times).

That's all you need to know about me. Thank you reading and hope you have a great day. :)

This message has been sponsored by the Elysium.tf staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.