Accepted A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2018

Just a revival on an older appeal I made back in March, asking for an unmute too wrongfully soon
The person who resolved this appeal considered a week or two, ultimately declining the appeal with the response "it's too early"
at this point I don't mind being muted or not, I've stopped using voice comms all together because most of the people won't have anything interesting to add on to and mostly just spew shitposts

but the few times I did instinctively respond to someone over something interesting I was dissapointed to the lack of response because of course, i was perma muted/gagged
I don't plan to micspam anything I've stopped using soundboards all together since it's lost its touch now that everyone does it, and I've stopped taking the game seriously enough to a point where i dont get mad anymore, just play to have fun

Last edited:

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Considering your silence was about 5 months ago, I've decided that you deserve a second chance. Though do note that if you are commbanned again, the punishment will be non-appealable and permanent.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.