Accepted A second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRayen

Jun 10, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Ive been muted 35 times for Mostly Racism and mic spam, honestly i flip out when playing jailbreak for hours and im deeply sorry for that.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Honestly ive been playing on Wonderland for along time, I got a the 1 million tag, almost every friend i made on steam i found here, i kinda feel left out when almost all of my friends play on Wonderland and i cant even communicate with them through the game. I have anger issues and have been going to some sessions to talk about it and showed progress in it. I said dumb stuff but i prevent myself from saying it again. I hope i can try it all over again and just having a good time on the server i care about.

• Sad
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello. While I do not think you are lying, I am a bit skeptical if your behavior has fully improved in the span of less than a month. But I am willing to reach a compromise:

So I want you to prove your behavior has changed. To allow you to do this, I'll remove only your permanent gag and place you on somewhat of a probation. After a while, if everything goes well, I can then remove the permanent mute. However, if everything doesn't go well, and you engage in poor behavior again, your permanent gag will be reinstated and be unappealable.

Do you agree to these terms? Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.