• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined A Zombie mode Map and sentry fix

what should we do to avoid too powerful power points?

• rework the maps

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • remove the sentry shield (uncle dane approve)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • buff the caber (FINALLY!)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • all of the above.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keep it like it is.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2019
on some maps, some chocke points where people camp are just impossible to take.
sure, power positions are needed to survive, but some of them are just awful and impossible to go through as zombies (sorry, got no examples cuz i dont remember the maps). the power positions need to be double edge swords, good to defend but having multiple ways for zombies to come in.

also, the wrangled sentries, oh god they're impossible to take down.
here's what i would do, remove the sentry shield, because it (i think) triple a sentry's health, and a demoman's caber make it lose 41 hp.
maybe also change the caber as a "building destroyer" doing large amount of damage to building but the explosion is unable to infect people.
thank you for reading

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
on some maps, some chocke points where people camp are just impossible to take.
sure, power positions are needed to survive, but some of them are just awful and impossible to go through as zombies (sorry, got no examples cuz i dont remember the maps). the power positions need to be double edge swords, good to defend but having multiple ways for zombies to come in.
As a person who plays ZE, i can see your point. Though it is the only point i can agree with at the moment.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
First idea is case-by-case, which is why I'd prefer if you could get some examples.

For your second and third ideas, I like the Caber idea, but I'm not sure about removing the Wrangler's shield.

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.