1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admin Application

Discussion in 'Declined Applications' started by Rasputin, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rasputin

Rasputin Member ★

Reqs:
    • No VAC ban(s) on record | Info (On Unturned I used a texture pack and it was considered as a modded client therefor i got banned) (nothing bad)
    • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ] Great Rep
    • No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ] No actual Bans no.
    • Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ] Yeah I am a member.
    • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ | ✘ ] I am 18 ;)
    • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✔ | ✘ ] I have, Currently, over 2400 hours
    • Server connection time: 24+ hours [ ✔ | ✘ ] Way more than 24 hours.
    • Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔ | ✘ ] I love to play with my team and i speak fluent English
    • No limited steam account. | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ] I have a paid account.

Personal Info:
    Born:October 18, 1999
    Mic:Yes I have a Blue Nessie Mic
    English rating:10-10 (maybe 11-10 the way people talk today. XD)
    link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlueFlameMain
    Donations: I can donate about 10 dollars a month only because i am a lifeguard and i need money for college so i can help some.
    Questions:
    1: Monday through thursday from 3-12 because college and fri-sun all day and night 24/7
    2:I was a Dev so to speak for the Hells Gamers community. I didnt play per se, but I coded alot of custom plugins so that there could be fun bosses and entities that you could become. I help it for about 2 years til i quit because i had school
    3:Definatly: people are always asking questions like " Where is the admins at and why are they so lazy and biased" I can build a bond with the people i play with and establish a standard of accordance of the rules while staying casual about it.
    4:I (if needed) can solve any coding issues. I can be available through text gmail etc almost all the time. I know the severity of rule breaking and how to persue a corrrect punishment. I cancreate a influx to the servers i play on by ridding the servers of the bad and being chill with the good.
    5:I only play on Jailbreak servers because they are fun and i love playing the prisoner to "rebel" I play this all week around 1am - 12ish pm.
    6: Of Course! I had to learn this to script and code during my days on Hellsgamers servers.
    7: I have worked with a friend Jackson michael and him and i worked on the Neonhieghts minecraft maps.
    8: You should accept me because I will be the concrete pillar that will hold up the servers when no one else will. I play constantly and even on my "minecraft" servers i enforce rules fairly and smartly taking into account event scenario person and place.
    9: I am laid back and chill. I have college work and im studying to get my masters in computer science. I love TF2 as a whole and the community. Id love to start ASAP ad to see what i can do for the people.

Anyway I hope this application finds you at a well time. Have a fantastic day. Cheers

2. Rasputin

Rasputin Member ★

Ugh it posted before i could revise...

3. Rasputin

Rasputin Member ★

Requirements:
    • No VAC ban(s) on record | Info (On Unturned I used a texture pack and it was considered as a modded client therefor i got banned) (nothing bad) I hope this doesn't destroy my app.
    • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ | ✘ ] Great Rep
    • No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ] No actual Bans no.
    • Member in our steam group | Info [ | ✘ ] Yeah I am a member, although i just joined. (honest)
    • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ | ✘ ] I am 18 ;)
    • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ | ✘ ] I have, Currently, over 2400 hours
    • Server connection time: 24+ hours [ | ✘ ] Way more than 24 hours.
    • Team player with great communication skills (English) [ | ✘ ] I love to play with my team and i speak fluent English
    • No limited steam account. | Info [ | ✘ ] I have a paid account.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personal Info:
    Born:
    October 18, 1999.
    Mic:Yes, I have a Blue Nessie Mic.
    English rating:10-10 (maybe 11-10 the way people talk today.)
    Donations: I can donate about 10 dollars a month only because i am a lifeguard and i need money for college so i can help some.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Questions:
    1:
    Monday through thursday from 3-12 because college and fri-sun all day and night 24/7
    2: I was a "Dev" so to speak for the Hells Gamers community. I didn't play per se, but I coded a lot of custom plugins so that there could be fun bosses and entities that you could become. I help out for about 2 years til i quit because i had school.
    3: Definitely! people are always asking questions like " Where is the admins at and why are they so lazy and biased" I can build a bond with the people I play with and establish a standard of accordance of the rules while staying casual about it.
    4: I (if needed) can solve any coding issues. I can be available through text gmail etc almost all the time. I know the severity of rule breaking and how to peruse a correct punishment. I can create a influx to the servers i play on by ridding the servers of the bad and being chill with the good.
    5:I only play on Jailbreak servers because they are fun and i love playing the prisoner to "rebel" I play this all week around 1am - 12ish pm.
    6: Of Course! I had to learn this to script and code during my days on Hells Gamers servers.
    7: I have worked with a friend Jackson Miguel and him and I worked on the Neonhieghts minecraft maps for TF2.
    8: You should accept me because I will be the concrete pillar that will hold up the servers when no one else will. I play constantly and even on my "minecraft" servers i enforce rules fairly and smartly taking into account event scenario person and place.
    9: I am laid back and chill. I have college work and i'm studying to get my masters in computer science. I love TF2 as a whole and the community. Id love to start ASAP ad to see what i can do for the people.

Anyway, I hope this application finds you at a well time. Have a fantastic day. Cheers

4. Rasputin

Rasputin Member ★

Requirements:
    • No VAC ban(s) on record | Info (On Unturned I used a texture pack and it was considered as a modded client therefor i got banned) (nothing bad) I hope this doesn't destroy my app.
    • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ | ✘ ] Great Rep
    • No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ] No actual Bans.
    • Member in our steam group | Info [ | ✘ ] Yeah I am a member, although I just joined. (honest)
    • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ | ✘ ] I am 18 ;)
    • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ | ✘ ] I have, Currently, over 2400 hours
    • Server connection time: 24+ hours [ | ✘ ] I have more than 24 hours.
    • Team player with great communication skills (English) [ | ✘ ] I love to play with my team and i speak fluent English
    • No limited steam account. | Info [ | ✘ ] I have a paid account.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personal Info:
    Born:
    October 18, 1999.
    Mic:Yes, I have a Blue Nessie Mic.
    English rating:10-10 (maybe 11-10 the way people talk today.)
    Donations: I can donate about 10 dollars a month only because i am a lifeguard and I need money for college. Overall, I do think i can help out financially.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Questions:
    1:
    Monday through thursday from 3-12 because college and fri-sun all day and night 24/7
    2: I was a "Dev" so to speak for the Hells Gamers community. I didn't play per se, but I coded a lot of custom plugins so that there could be fun bosses and entities that the players could become. I help out for about 2 years til i quit because i had school.
    3: Definitely! people are always asking questions like " Where is the admins at and why are they so lazy and biased" I can build a bond with the people I play with and establish a standard of accordance of the rules while staying casual about it.
    4: I (if needed) can solve any coding issues. I can be available through text, email, and phone almost all the time. I know the severity of rule breaking and how to pursue a correct punishment. I can create a influx to the servers I play on by ridding the servers of any rule breakers.
    5:I only play on Jailbreak servers because they are fun and i love playing the prisoner to "rebel" I play this all week around 1AM - 12 PM.
    6: Of Course! I had to learn this to script and code during my days on Hells Gamers servers.
    7: I have worked with a friend Jackson Miguel. Us both worked on the Neonhieght's minecraft maps for TF2.
    8: You should accept me because I will be the concrete pillar that will hold up the servers when no one else will. I play constantly and even on my "minecraft" servers I enforce rules fairly and smartly taking into account event scenario person and place.
    9: I am laid back and chill. I have college work and i'm studying to get my masters in computer science. I love TF2 as a whole and the community. I'd love to start ASAP and to see what I can do for the people.

Anyway, I hope this application finds you at a well time. Have a fantastic day. Cheers

5. Rasputin

Rasputin Member ★

I believe I messed up. However, I hope the above application is the one that is considered. Cheers.

6. Xanerino

Xanerino Am I doing it right? Admin ★

VAC Ban
    Short app

No.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  7. Suspect

Suspect MeeM Admin ★

VAC ban
    Answers are way too short
    You joined the Forums last Sunday

No

8. Sanxis

Sanxis Admin ★

Low effort on the application and vac ban

no

9. Momderator

Momderator Interior Crocodile Alligator Moderator ★

Formatting your app doesn't excuse not copypasting the format, which was requested by the thread guiding you on making the application. That and a VAC ban too.

No.

10. Mycin

Mycin Admin ★

No for above reasons as well as disagreeing with staff votes.

11. Eight

Eight Pessimist Super-Admin ★

• Your behavior in-game doesn't impress me . On the day of submitting your application, you got a total of 3 communication blocks (1 mute for speaking on mic whilst dead, but 2 gags for spam & later use of a racial slur), this disregarding a previous mute I gave you for speaking on mic while dead. Plus, in your chat logs I notice insulting such as here, and this was again, on the same day you submitted your application.
    • Besides that, your application could use some improvements. I dislike how your application wasn't ready when you posted it but that seems to have been just a mistake. However for Question 1, you're in-specific with how you are available Friday - Sunday, and for Question 7 you aren't answering the question correctly.
    • I also find thepermanent ban from NeonHeightsodd, especially since you claim to have helped develop maps for them.
    • Aaaand you aren't a member of our Steam group, despite claiming you are and it being a relatively easy requirement...
    • Previous VAC ban too.
    Overall, I have too many concerns to consider supporting you.

12. Patchy

Patchy One hella evil bastard Moderator ★

I'm giving this a -1 but I do encourage you to try again provided you clean up your act.

13. Vriska

Vriska (vriska) Moderator ★

no as per the reasons stated above.

14. Madi

Madi Head-Admin ★★

Application declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.