Resolved Against budsmoker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
London :D
Player name: budsmoker
STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198343173295/
Date of incident: 06/06/2019
Server name / IP:
Jailbreak - Custom!

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:

So I was in armoury just after using Tardis and a dead player named budsmoker started to ghost me out to the blues. Just as an FYI, I was not armoury camping or delaying in any way. Regardless, I didn't take this to heart and decided to move on. What happened next was that the same person began to ghost other rebellers who were not breaking any rules in the following rounds. To no ones surprise, the server started hating on this budsmoker troll and threatened to report him. I believe some even used the /calladmin feature to do so. In return, budsmoker began to spam the chat to annoy everyone. This elevated the situation further and the next thing I see is him spamming the N word in chat. I scrolled up in chat and there was no one called Marriane in the server which led me to believe he had just copied a random name and used it as an excuse to say the N word which he had typed in himself. Even if there was, I have seen other people getting punished for spamming a copy/paste of someone else being racist.

Proof of evidence (clicky):

Ghosting
Spam 1
Spam 2
Spam 3
Spam 4
Spam 5
Racism 1
Racism 2
Racism 3

Anything else?:

Please could the person who resolves this thread also reply to it stating the punishment budsmoker has received? Or at least drop me a message on steam or the forum inbox letting me know.

Thanks

Reactions: Stao
Status
Not open for further replies.