* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlexStarther/

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 7/10

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

School days
: During my school days, I can administrate from 5:45 pm to 11:00 pm.

Weekends: I can administrate during the weekends from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.

Summer (other breaks): All breaks including summer, I am available from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:

I've held one discord server and named that SeriousS0 I would then take the position of an owner and an admin with two separate roles one called TrueOwner and the other administrator, I used to have fun in my server then thought to delete my server because of the offensive words being said by different users I only held this server for two months since my friends would argue over and over again because of the situation number of users joining insulting them, later they would leave my server.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:

I feel my acceptance will positively benefit the community. Whenever I join the players of a server, they notice it's me in there and then what I realised they do is slowly change the subject and start talking about different things like jailbreak with a more relaxed attitude towards other people in the server, I know this will do great for servers that I haven't been in, and I think players will play in the server without any interruption of toxicity while Ill be there watching out for a good amount of time, I've also noticed people welcome me in the chat and voice in the servers a lot of players will start knowing who I am and how I would take things seriously as a server administrator.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:

I would improve the community by being an active staff member. I'll do my most helpful on answering to call admins, report to staff and helpdesk, within the meantime deal with general rule-breakers that do numerous exploits and hacks before it gets even more serious, Recently a lot of mic check is wanted in the jailbreak servers by people because of blus not willing warden and auto balances happen to people with a mic ill make the same improvement but planned by going to call admins and after dealing with the reported player ill give a single mic check in a fresh round to make people cheerful and resume their jailbreak game.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:

• WonderLand Jailbreak ▬ Custom! - 94.130.49.180:27016.

• WonderLand UK Jailbreak 7.7 - 185.38.149.225:27019.

• WonderLand Jailbreak 7.7 - Custom Warden - !wmenu - 212.24.111.109:27019.

• WonderLand UK 2Fort ▬ No Intel - 185.38.149.225:27024.

• WonderLand UK Trade ▬ FREE ITEMS! - 185.38.149.225:27015.

• WonderLand UK Jailbreak ▬ CUSTOM! - 185.38.149.225:27023.

• WonderLand Jailbreak 7.0 - 88.198.44.117:27022.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:

I do not have experience with SourceMod, although, I am an active learner and extremely willing to learn anything that I have to.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:

Welcoming new players to the community in a good manner.

Donated VIP+ once.

Reporting players that are rule-breaking in Report to staff, forum report and call admin.

Showing players, the way to the community and helping them in DMs whenever needed.

have (wln.tf) in my name at all times without any changes.

• Boosted the server four times.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:

I think I should be accepted because I am more of a friendly person that is active on discord and the forums. I will do my most excellent to punish all problems that I see in any servers such as rule-breaking. I hold great experience with jailbreak servers and im also well known in servers that I play more often on. My knowledge of the rules is good enough. I'll take over reports and help people that require staff assistance more regularly as moderator.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:

Hello, staff team, my name is Alex Starther I play football in real life and take the position of a goalkeeper, what I do most of my time play team fortress 2 and hop on community servers as I do so I report anyone that is rule-breaking in the community that should never happen unless a staff member is in the server as mine then there is no need to report the player(s.)

TK

Jailbreak Noob
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Advisor ★
At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✘ ]
You've selected no for this question,however on your previous app you've checked it as yes. According to your D.O.B you are indeed 16 but this makes me wonder if you've copied one of your old application/not checked this one before sending

♥ Alex Starther❤️

GK player
★ VIP ★
Top Poster Of Month
You've selected no for this question,however on your previous app you've checked it as yes. According to your D.O.B you are indeed 16 but this makes me wonder if you've copied one of your old application/not checked this one before sending
I have made an error on that I was thinking 16+ would be only above the age 16 since it had a + it means 16 and above. was all on me.

UberCharge!!

Risk of Rain 2 Enthusiast.
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Besides that minor discrepancy I'll remain Neutral and let my fellow staff members vote as I am unsure of mine.

Changing vote to -1 after hearing what other staff had to say and some consideration

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
I am remaining Neutral as well. If something comes up then I will place my vote but, until then this is where I am at.
Changing my vote to a -1 after listening to other staff members.

Last edited:

Jinshee

Real Bird
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
I’m going give this application a -1. I believe you are very driven, but based on your behavior during your previous application, which was not long ago, I can tell you are a very compulsive person. In addition, based on the same behavior then and now I get the feeling that you don’t function well under pressure, and that you might overreact to certain situations. If you can work on being a more relaxed, controlled person then I’d be more willing to support you in the future.

♥ Alex Starther❤️

GK player
★ VIP ★
Top Poster Of Month
I’m going give this application a -1. I believe you are very driven, but based on your behavior during your previous application, which was not long ago, I can tell you are a very compulsive person. In addition, based on the same behavior then and now I get the feeling that you don’t function well under pressure, and that you might overreact to certain situations. If you can work on being a more relaxed, controlled person then I’d be more willing to support you in the future.

My behaviour for my previous application wasn't good to admit that it was because I knew I wasn't fully ready to become staff right after when Ubercharge!! brought up the video in the third app, I know it hasn't been long but as soon as my third application ended I focused on my behaviour to improve in that time which was successful I have been relaxed, confident and self controllable from two days after my previous application getting declined to this day and still, though I respect your vote.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ★ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
Admin ★
Advisor ★
When you're last application was declined you informed a staff member that you purposely got the negative votes, why is this.

♥ Alex Starther❤️

GK player
★ VIP ★
Top Poster Of Month
When you're last application was declined you informed a staff member that you purposely got the negative votes, why is this.
Since the third application got declined, I wanted to talk to a staff member about it before improving my behaviour since I had choices I wasn't feeling healthy at that time.

Walnuts

Admin ★
Advisor ★
I wanted to talk to a staff member about it before improving my behaviour since I had choices I wasn't feeling healthy at that time.
This doesn't answer my question. It seems like this statement was a compulsive lie, as there would be no reason why you would want your application to end in this scenario. You had stated that you decided to get negative votes on your last application on purpose. Why would this be the case, and how would you have achieved this.

Attachments

Last edited:

♥ Alex Starther❤️

GK player
★ VIP ★
Top Poster Of Month
This doesn't answer my question. It seems like this statement was a compulsive lie, as there would be no reason why you would want your application to end in this scenario. You had stated that you decided to get negative votes on your last application on purpose. Why would this be the case, and how would you have achieved this.
I'll explain the entire situation at that moment since that would be the only way for what I said to make sense, I've decided to get negative votes on my last application on purpose because I wasn't ready to become staff with a mental illness which I don't have anymore, so I wanted to talk to a member of staff about it which I did, then after the talk was over I realised the staff member leaked my DMs to MissMaye which she talks to me, after the end of the conversation with MissMaye I had the confidence to anything.

Last edited:

Walnuts

Admin ★
Advisor ★
-1; I don't think you're ready for this position right now. You have issues that should be taken into wonderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.