Alex's Thoughts.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
How do you know its a she and wdym by "questionably"
The council had her placed in the lake and then officially stated that it was a "she" bro.

@Kyo
First impression: Extraordinary singer.
Your nickname in my head: Kyo.
Do I like you: Yeah.
To be honest: it's fabulous to see you back throughout the discord server, please continue within your stay if possible.
The best memory I've had with you: Has been a while, since I've been with you especially as regulars around the community and the best memory that I've had with you are usually talking with you on discord also past direct messages which have been a great pleasure with you which is unforgettable from myself.

• Love
Reactions: Kyo

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
@Deaboy2001 | [オタク]
First impression: beautiful, working maid.
Your nickname in my head: Maid.
Do I like you: Yes, sir!!
To be honest: Glad to see you around the community, especially during the coronavirus in real life.
The best memory I've had with you: Has been in discord talking around with you which has been a great pleasure by myself, mostly waving around also is kind and fun.

• Wow
Reactions: Pvt. Dea

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
@Red
First impression: Awesome jailbreak, rebeller.
Your nickname in my head: Red.
Do I like you: Yes.
To be honest: I'm glad you are back to the community especially during some events taking place hopefully you'll be here as long as possible.
The best memory I've had with you: The best memory I had with you was mostly on jailbreak playing together I would go the warden and you would rebel a lot of times which I eventually caught up to you hehehe... But yea hopefully we'll capture that moment sometime soon again.

:Block212:

@Niko.

First impression: Active discord, user.
Your nickname in my head: Niko.
Do I like you: Yeah, sure.
To be honest: N/A.
The best memory I've had with you: I would say discord chatting together but I sort of forgot about you because of the discord name change.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
@lolnutt
First impression: Lovely jailbreak, regular. :blobkissheart:
Your nickname in my head:
Lolnutt.
Do I like you: Yes.
To be honest: You have been one of the most jailbreak regulars that I have encountered on jailbreak and hopefully, we can make it longer in 2021.
The best memory I've had with you: The best memory I had with you is on jailbreak servers.