• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Allow General Trivia questions or True/False and Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prolix

disassociating
Honorary Member ★
Dec 18, 2020
Hell
-Support mainly due to how difficult it is to define "general trivia." I think T/F and Jep/Trivia are just fine being TF2 and math-only, as that is already a very large question base. Honestly speaking, I'd dare to say not every TF2 or math related question has been asked yet, so there's no need to simultaneously increase the question pool and make it harder to define what a valid question is.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
-1 "General Trivia" Is too Broad of a Subject for people to reliably answer Because the questions could range from Country specific Questions like "How many states in the United States of America" to event-related Questions such as " How many colors are their on the Olympic Rings".
I agree with the point that Infinite says TF2 Question and math questions are Really broad enough for Trivia/Jep

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
What Kek and Infinite said.
I don't think we should allow that general trivia, not all players have knowledge of history and such, we have a lot of people playing on our community and it's unfair for them that they dont know the question while others know

I can't support that suggestion.

Barely

Aug 19, 2020
What Kek and Infinite said.
I don't think we should allow that general trivia, not all players have knowledge of history and such, we have a lot of people playing on our community and it's unfair for them that they dont know the question while others know

I can't support that suggestion.
Then get smarter i guess

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Then get smarter i guess
Cant really expect people to learn it all in one day so just saying get smarter doesnt really help at all. Also general trivia questions can literally mean anything so we would have to simplify it down but, even then people wouldn’t know about it.
-1 My vote sicks with the others on this topic and will likely never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.