No active bans on the community. | Info X
At least 13+ years old (15-18 and over preferred) [ ✓ ]
What is your birthdate? desember fith 2005
Team Fortress 2 playtime: 500+ hours. [ ✓ ]
How many hours? 26000
No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✓ ]
Have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours. [ ✓ ]
No private Steam profile. [ ✓ ]
You must have sufficient discord/forum activity. (Forum account for at least one week, along with 5+ posts.) [ ✓ ]
If you are missing any requirements, please explain why:
I am banned form discord lol

Personal Info:

Your Steam ID:76561198848583097
Your Discord Handle:Cheems#7502
Where are you from?:That state next to virgina
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
1 When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: all day everyday, ill skip school if im forced to by my mom, i usually skip school anyways XDDDDD
2 Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?: jailbreak, NY gang raise up
3 Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: discord server with 20 people in it
4 If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?: i held the role of deleteng slurs.
6 Do you have experience using SourceMod?: sure
5 How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?:i have a sense of humor and im a really chill person. People won't be tensed up when they see theres an admin like me on the server : - )
because no offense but like you know when theres an admin people dont really feel comforable and i will be the solution to that.
the balance between lawful and still really neutral, u know what i mean?
I'm also very lenient and not trigger-happy therefore i can actually earn respect on the servers. u know what im saying?
7 What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?: i invited my friend to wonderland. and i will help team and make better rule so people like wodner land better.
9 Why should we accept you into the team?:i never sleep and i am online all day everyday so thats why u should accept me. I currently dont have a job, therefore, i can almost 24/7 operate the servers.
since i'm a person who has not accomplished much, i think by you guys accepting me into the team it will be both a win-win situation for both sides.
for one; i will finally feel worthy as a human, provided that i have finally accomplished something, and second, i can use my staff position as an excuse for my lack of outside life.

8 Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: My main team is SS4 Gogeta,SSB Gogeta And Bardock (A,A,B Assists)

(this is a joke pls no iso)

Lux

Celebrity
Feb 26, 2021
a land far, far away
-1 I see no Basil...

omori-basil-omori.gif