• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined An Addition to the custom lr rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobby_Barantino

Mar 5, 2018
I believe that when a red makes it a day (not a minigame) warden should also be able to deny it any custom days

I.E: I was just on a server where it was "rebel day" and even though it had been explained people were still confused by it.

Vladdleco

Forum Extremist
Jul 2, 2018
France (Baguette Land)
First, I don't think rebel day is a thing (Can I have a staff member affirm or deny this).
And if you let warden deny those kinds of lr some lr would disapear like Warday, obby day or things like that.
Reds would have less choices for their lr.
So I would prefer to keep the way it is right now.

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
Rebel day used to be (maybe still is) an option on the LR menu. What it did was freeze BLUs as soon as the next round began and pretty much every RED would rush towards armory and kill all the BLUs at once.

Might’ve gotten removed from the LR menu, not sure. I’ll come back to the post later in the day to make an edit to determine whether or not if it’s still in the LR menu.

Vick

Dec 1, 2017
Sweden
I disagree because there are many ways warden can exploit this addition like claiming that a day isn't valid even if it is. We must think of the many scenarios that could occur with this rule being added. What if a red actually chose a valid day. Should the warden be able to deny it just because he/she feels like it? There are just more downsides than upsides.

Status
Not open for further replies.