An apology.

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
(contains slight vulgar language) After thinking of what I've done and how I've acted in WLN, I've realized how much of an asshole I have been. I want to apologize to everyone, starting from now I will restrain from being rude to others and start to respect everyone, I hope mostly everyone will forgive me for my actions. I want to feel wanted in this community and I feel the way I've been acting isn't a good reputation. And to the staff team, I sincerly apologize to you if I, in any case have been disrespectful to you. My actions have not been great and starting from now I will be a much better person. Sorry if this post seems sloppy.

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
(contains slight vulgar language) After thinking of what I've done and how I've acted in WLN, I've realized how much of an asshole I have been. I want to apologize to everyone, starting from now I will restrain from being rude to others and start to respect everyone, I hope mostly everyone will forgive me for my actions. I want to feel wanted in this community and I feel the way I've been acting isn't a good reputation. And to the staff team, I sincerly apologize to you if I, in any case have been disrespectful to you. My actions have not been great and starting from now I will be a much better person. Sorry if this post seems sloppy.
this never aged well😪