• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak An entirely revised (and new) dose of suggestions

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
Brace yourselves, this will be a long one

List of suggestions
Jailbreak Rules:

No days/orders that can hinder voice chat, as voice chat is useful in many scenarios, and text chatting often will confuse those on BLU to think someone is not bombrushing. Overall, this day/order is extremely inconvenient and one that is extremely useless. It's also illogical when the warden can just mute reds instead.

Further define active minigames and include the list so it features deathrun. I was aware that only obstacle course and minefield are inactive minigames and unmuting is only an option. However, when I had asked an admin (who was a warden) to unmute inmates in deathrun, he said it was not an active minigame and he will not unmute the inmates for that reason.

Add a limit to how long FF is allowed to last in a minigame (such as cellwars) when first activated to further define what is wasting and that is not wasting.

Define Backtracking as REDs cannot go back 1 or more traps in deathrun ahead of the largest group (I know I already included this in another suggestion)

Revision of Class Restrictions Definition:
"All classes have melees out, scouts no usage of projectiles, and demomen no usage of shields". I feel only this seems to be the best class restriction thus far, as it prevent usage of any other weapons. This saves a lot of time in an order when the warden can just say "class restrictions now apply".

Describe which minigames cannot be done on certain days in the rules (for those who are new).

Add "circle markers" or "purple markers" to a form of warden marker and define that "circle markers are warden markers, but warden markers are not circle markers.

LR Suggestions:

Toxic Day: A form of anti-bait day, where either REDs are coated in a toxic substance so that any BLU going near then will take damage.

Hilarious Day: FF round where all REDs and BLUs are heavies wielding the Holiday Punch.

As a followup to my suggestion where BLU's radar is kept on by default, a day where BLU's radar is restricted.

Make hunger games a LR menu day, or make purge a day where LR can be given. 3-6 BLUs maximum on the other team, one of them is randomly chosen warden and are given immunity to damage. The recipient can specify through a sub-menu whether to given weapons, allow medics to use healing weapons, and to allow usage of the medic bays. The reason why I gave BLUs immunity is because I figure making this LR similar to how Hide and Seek functions.

This is all for now

ZeKilla440

Mar 4, 2021
Further define active minigames and include the list so it features deathrun. I was aware that only obstacle course and minefield are inactive minigames and unmuting is only an option. However, when I had asked an admin (who was a warden) to unmute inmates in deathrun, he said it was not an active minigame and he will not unmute the inmates for that reason.
Agreed, since a button is required to activate deathrun, it should be classified as an active minigame.
Describe which minigames cannot be done on certain days in the rules (for those who are new).
I also agree with this.
Hilarious Day: FF round where all REDs and BLUs are heavies wielding the Holiday Punch.
This should also have 100% crits enabled(?)

Everything else, I am Neutral on.

PBandJ

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2020
Tennessee, USA
that makes it a bit unfair, in such games like wipeout and arena
But reds do have to be unmuted there already.
Post automatically merged:

Im gonna clarify just in case.

The current rules state that reds must be unmuted whenever an activity requires constant keyboard usage, or otherwise restricts text chat in some way. (Sweeper, crouching, etc)

active minigames have nothing to do with this, because the only things that makes a minigame 'active' is just being activated by a button, or reds have to be teleported out of it at the end. (Deathrun, sweeper, etc)
Post automatically merged:

So you still have to unmute for sweeper, not because it's 'active', but rather, because it requires constant keyboard usage.

Last edited: