another thoughts thread #original

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
You've seen all the other threads about giving thoughts and opinions so I won't explain how to do it here
Haven't talked to many people here recently so I don't expect this to get popular (maybe I have I probably lost track) but I probably have some sort of memory of you so it may be worth it to reply

I'll try to stay frequent but no promises

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
My Bri'ish friend. I see you work really hard as a staff member on Wonderland and I will say, I am impressed. Not joking, I think you answer a majority of my reports. It's nice to see you in-game along with getting into a conversation with you (even if it is small) on discord. It's good to know you've been doing well after all this time and I hope you do well in whatever you want to do for the future.

• Love
Reactions: laptivv

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
(insert generic bread joke here)
Rocket Science is a cool thing. You're a pretty decent staff member and a nice person to talk to frequently. I'm surprised you have a full Minecraft server up and running with its own staff system. I honestly couldn't do something like that so good for you (I mean maybe I could how hard can it be). I heard you like to code and I respect that since numbers are hard to read sometimes. In all seriousness though you've been a great friend and I can't wait till you get the sick blue name soon.

• Love
Reactions: HPRocket

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 12387
im running out of stupid images for these
oobar :heheyeah:

One of the first few friends I met on wonderland and personally invited me to the discord (which I'm grateful for cus I was bad at socializing lol).
I loved when we used to play all Jb all the time and it was just loads of fun to hang out. While we don't talk that much like we used to, I still consider you to be a close friend of mine and it's always nice to see you. Hope all is well for you. :katlove:
One of a kind guy. While I haven't talked to you much, I've heard you're a cool dude to hang out with, and our interactions in Jb always seem to be fun. Hope to see you more often in the future to get to know you more.

• Love
Reactions: dyln and Tonic

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
reddit man that has a never-ending meme dump. I remember a lot of our conversations being really weird where you would rant and do stupid things and I would just watch. I will say, it is kinda funny. Also we should play hypxiel together sometime because you said you got unbanned and we can do skywars
Reddit? 😭

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
chu papi munyanyo
infinity
I haven't talked with you enough to deliver any sort of opinion but I would say most of our interactions are pretty positive. I'd say you're a positive role model for others and I think if we talk more we can become good friends. Who knows, anything can happen
:katech:

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Remember the times we played 2forts before you apply
"kyooooooo- bunssssss" my favorite greeting to you c:
as a whole, I'd say you're a great person to talk to. You stand out, you're a nice person to talk to, and I think you always seem to make conversations better (which I assume why most people like you. Glad to know you're still doing great. I don't have much else to say since I haven't talked to you in a while : p
note: Why do you have 3 kyo accounts. You're getting out of control

Swampfire Or Chromastone?
I don't know either of these characters since I haven't watched the show nor have I talked with you enough to have a personal opinion or thought on you. Sorry.