• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Another way to spend credits [For Jailbreak]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
Allow the players that are guard-banned to spend their credits to either reduce the time from minutes to hours, or completely remove it which it would be costly.

Examples

[1] - 30 Minutes - 5,000 Credits
[2] - 1 Hour - 10,000 Credits
[3] - 3 Hours - 30,000 Credits

[0] - Remove Guard-Ban - 170,000 Credits [Example]

tell me how you feel about this? Most guard-banned players feel regrettable for their bad actions and want to come back to BLU right away, but no admin/mod can do to reduce it, so that's why I think this option to spend credits for reduction of the guard-ban or remove it entirely should be added in the "/store".

Last edited:

Teky

I'm just here alright
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Somewhere
If a person was VIP and he played on the servers for about maybe a day, you can remove a permanent ban or long time ban which isn't a good idea. If a person was guardbanned, then it is their fault. They can appeal a guardban. Having a credit system to remove bans diminishes the purpose of even guardbanning in the first place since a person can abuse on blu, get guardbanned, then spend credits to remove it if they are rich in credits, which is mostly everyone. If they regret being guardban, they can appeal. Staff have a reason for guardbanning, so even if they regret it, they still did it. I wouldn't say this would be a good idea.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
As explained by TecE, guardbans are in place to prevent people from breaking rules and aim to get them to reform. If a player was able to buy their way out of a guardban (I'm also going to add that even if it was feasible, the prices you set are ridiculously small) it would be completely denying the point and they could buy their way out of a guardban using credits grinded simply by playing and more likely go straight back to breaking rules without learning their lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.