Any ideas on how to be a good warden?

PoopyJoe

Jun 9, 2021
Ever since the first time I’ve ever done cellwars 1 per cell and my beautiful orders such as “bomb rush through minefield no jump day with cc” and “bomb rush through obby facing backwards with cc” I have received a lot of complaints towards my orders so I want to know how your version of being a “good warden” / ideas on how to be a “good warden”

YourAverageYarub

Jul 13, 2021
Armory (Iraq)
do not do cellwars every time u have the chance, only do cellwars when there are a lot of reds and barely any blus, u can also use cellwars as a punishment for reds for rebelling
Post automatically merged:

also heres a tip. reds hate hard mini games in my opinion i dont really care about hard minigames like minefield cc no jump day but other reds are not so happy about them

also do not mute reds or guard. that will def make u hated

only mute if they are: micspamming, talking over u and being toxic

GorillaJones

Aug 7, 2021
Tips

1. Asking REDs to see what they want to do for the round is a good way to see what you should do

2. Only do friendly fire if by default there is an LR for it, or if there is a low RED:BLU ratio

3. Do not warden hog or go warden 3 times in a row. Allow your fellow BLUs to go warden for a chance and use them as inspiration.

4. Don't do the same thing over and over again (such as going the same route every order)

5. if you're going to mute REDs/BLUs do it only if they're micspamming or you need to give orders that are lengthy.

6. Let REDs keep their basic rights (such as taunting, looking around, and talking using either text or voice chat)

7. Don't be the kind of warden that will encourage REDs to rebel, or be so hated deep inside that REDs don't want you as the warden (like Poopy Joe)

8. Do trick orders and just follow strictly by WL.TF jailbreak standards.

9. USE LOGIC (in caps specifically when it comes to your obstacle course order). For example when you say bombrush through obstacle course making them face the opposite direction with collisions, making reds jump on that pole part will force them to knock each other into that damn pit. Also remember bombrushing means no detours or delays, so forcing all reds to go one at a time at the poles is not bombrushing, but would be a pretty good idea and would prevent death.

SpringTf2

Apr 3, 2021
Tips

1. Asking REDs to see what they want to do for the round is a good way to see what you should do

2. Only do friendly fire if by default there is an LR for it, or if there is a low RED:BLU ratio

3. Do not warden hog or go warden 3 times in a row. Allow your fellow BLUs to go warden for a chance and use them as inspiration.

4. Don't do the same thing over and over again (such as going the same route every order)

5. if you're going to mute REDs/BLUs do it only if they're micspamming or you need to give orders that are lengthy.

6. Let REDs keep their basic rights (such as taunting, looking around, and talking using either text or voice chat)

7. Don't be the kind of warden that will encourage REDs to rebel, or be so hated deep inside that REDs don't want you as the warden (like Poopy Joe)

9. USE LOGIC (in caps specifically when it comes to your obstacle course order). For example when you say bombrush through obstacle course making them face the opposite direction with collisions, making reds jump on that pole part will force them to knock each other into that damn pit. Also remember bombrushing means no detours or delays, so forcing all reds to go one at a time at the poles is not bombrushing, but would be a pretty good idea and would prevent death.
I feel like he’s just doing this for attention. I think it’s pretty obvious by now. He isn’t gonna take anyone’s advice and will continue to do the same shit over and over again.

YourAverageYarub

Jul 13, 2021
Armory (Iraq)
Tips

ok if im being honest. i think ive broke 2-2 of the thing u said