Any Questions? -It's quarantine and I'm bored

Toxic

Forum Activist
Oct 9, 2019
Nebraska, US
Lately all I have really been doing is playing tf2 and minecraft from time to time during quarantine....

I'm also looking to meet some new players through the forum. I'm willing to take almost any questions you guys have for me. I'm not expecting to get MANY questions, but it's just something to waste time.

-Some simple info, I'm a sophomore in highschool. I don't really have a favorite video game but tf2, (modded) Minecraft, and Injustice (even though I havn't played it in a very long time) are some of my favorites. Again feel free to ask me really anything.

(if it's to personal I will simply say so)

Toxic

Forum Activist
Oct 9, 2019
Nebraska, US
ever tried finding new TV series to watch on netflix? tried to do things you never usually do?
I have Hulu and Disney + plus, I wish I had Netflix cause there’s not much on Hulu.

-2nd question, tbh I’m pretty much a follower irl. If the time comes to try something new I will most likely do it unless it’s just completely stupid.
Post automatically merged:

Favorite thing on jb?

the first thing that comes to mind is the friends that I’ve made while playing, the community is amazing but has its downsides quite often, it’s very confusing lol.

-It’s also simply just fun to mess around and have a good time. / sometimes I feel like people take things to seriously and play the game like it’s there life and personally that’s just not how I prefer to play, it’s good to simply be happy once and awhile. <3