Any tips for increasing FPS for low end computers

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
Lowering your resolution and graphics settings usually does the trick. If your computer is extra potato like mine, you can try looking for an fps config. They usually remove certain textures or lower texture qualities lower than they can go.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
What socks said, but how in the fuck are you only able to run TF2 (I assume that's what you're talking about) on 25 fps. No matter how much I throttle any of my PCs or Laptops I cannot go below 50 (Laptop). The laptop is 8-9 years old.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Mate i had the same problem just like you 1 years ago. what i suggest is delete any applications you are not using so you can have more ram. Remove any games of your computer that you don't play. Lower resolution . Lower the quality i suggest you not to play on high , play on low. Or you could download fps config. But personally i don't suggest it because some of them are fake and just a virus they make you download.

Reactions: seventysix

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
The laptop is 8-9 years old.
you dunkass! evidently u got better parts, u weren't around when i was on a dell and i could get 20 if i was lucky >:eek:

the only actual solution you can have is dont play any games and all the frames are yours
otherwise just use lowest graphics settings and that is it

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
I would say not to. I used to have a really low end computer and if you can bearly run tf2 its not going to run cs:go