Anyone here a fan of Pikmin?

Asiliria

Sep 13, 2019
I love this soundtrack from Pikmin <3
Hey, that's my favorite track too! I always play it every minute of my life. It's so soothing.

Played all three, the time limit was fairly unneeded stress. I liked 3 the most though as I liked the ability to play it like a pc RTS game
I played all four (Hey Pikmin is hopefully not the fourth and final), and I can agree. The time limit makes me tense a lot when there's some Pikmin dismissed somewhere I forgot. Fun.

Princess

★ Donor ★
Apr 29, 2020
This post is rather old, but I do adore Pikmin immensely. Specifically Pikmin 2, it's up there in my top favorite games. I hold a strong nostalgia towards the soundtrack and own a small collection of merchandise.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah I’m a fan and played through every pikmin game except for “Hey! pikmin” but I loved how some of the bosses are designed like the burrowing snagret and man at legs, and not only that but I love the idea of you being strong in numbers while creatures are way bigger then you, but my favorite boss is pikman 3’s Scornet Maestro due to how it uses his mouth strings like a harp and control the smaller bees with it by giving commands based on how he plays his mouth strings. In short, I love the pikmin games and hope to see another true to heart pikmin game on the switch