BIG WINS 🤑🤑🤑
Banned
★ Donor ★
Sep 25, 2021
h
1.) Include your ban profile link:
steam acc is connected

2.) Why have you been banned:
if i remember correctly i believe i saw smelvin freelook, but it turns out that he didn't so yeah it was a freekill

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
it was 4 months since my previous guardban and i just personally think that a mistake like that doesn't really deserve a 12 hour guardban (at least in my opinion), especially if you consider the fact that i was slayed + smelvin was respawned

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
You seemed to not really take your guardban seriously at all. This is evident in a lot of the times you were talking about your guardban with others. Mainly in a few private servers you are apart of. While I would not normally consider information in private servers too actionable, I feel as though it's important given there not being too much information about the full details of what happened from the staff that punished you. (Lack of videos, etc.)

In this screenshot you said that you were "doing some trolling in VC" and may have freekilled smelvin.

And yet here, you claim your "serious" answer is that he freelooked, and you did not freekill. These inconsistences, aswell as considering your recent history in wln as a whole, I do not feel inclined to remove your guardban.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.