Accepted Appeal for Ban - on 19/08/2021 - 2Fort (No Intel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DecisionGamer

Aug 19, 2021
Required information:
Player DecisionGamer
No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:245658818
Steam3 ID [U:1:491317636]
Steam Community 76561198451583364
Invoked on 2021-08-19 18:23:26
Banlength 1 d
Expires on 2021-08-20 18:23:25
Reason hate speech
Banned from ★ WonderLand UK ⋙ 2Fort ▬ No Intel
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (1) DecisionGamer

Appeal sender : Owner of the Steam account "DecisionGamer". The banned player.
-----------------------------------
Context:
DecisionGamer decided to make a joke about the Jewish people (people of the native race and members of the religion)
in response to a separate player who made a joke about "trans people not being people".
Neither of the players expressed serious hate or bigotry towards their fellow humans (who we all know deserve equal rights).
-----------------------------------
Why the staff should unban the player DecisionGamer (me):

I failed to clarify that I do not hold such a disgusting belief ( antisemitism ).
I would like to be allowed back on the server now that I have learned that jokes are a form of hate-speech.
I am willing to apologise to any players I might have harmed or the admin for failing at communication.

-I hope this message finds you well, DecisionGamer.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After looking through your logs I have found the joke that you made about Jewish people:
We do not tolerate such jokes on the servers but after looking into it you were right about the person making the transphobic comment so they will be punished as well but as for you I will let you off the hook. As a reminder we do not tolerate jokes like that on the servers and if people are doing it too just report them instead of following in their footsteps.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.