Not open for further replies.

unreal_cheese

Mar 26, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/0033229981948194/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Apparently I've been ban for a "Duplicate Account"

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Well first of all I don't on plan on doing any hacking in wonderland or in general nor do i want to cause much disturbance either I just want to play and have fun I don't know why I am banned. Also I've never been in any "Hacker" groups or use any type of hack this was very unexpected and it was by source sleuth so I can guess it was a mistake. Lastly I am an active member of wonderland but I have not been to the discord or wonderland website yet, but i do play their servers regularly if that means anything.
Post automatically merged:

I made this post because the other post wouldn't appear

Last edited:

unreal_cheese

Mar 26, 2019
That steam account was given to someone I forgot the password since it was a google password (one of those random jumble things) however i only did half of the creating since it was a account for someone else and that is all of my connection to that account. I did not know that the account was used for hacking.But no it is not mine.The whole IP address thing, so we usually bring lots of the family to our house or we go somewhere else I have proof of that and I let people use my computer from time to time and some people are interested in tf2 so I let them play, make a new steam account blah blah blah and they play, however someone actually knew what tf2 is and had experience, so they downloaded lmaobox I know I have it on my pc somewhere I just don't know where it is. This is all I have to explain myself right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.