Accepted Appeal for wonderland discord

• Thread starter Deleted member 162
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 162

I'll try to be as brief as possible. I was trolling a friend's server, just to @%@# around, then got banned. As you know, when you get banned off a discord server, you get moved to the one you were last in. I didn't notice i got banned and i just kept trolling, then i noticed i was in the wonderland server, and next thing i know i'm in isolation. The last thing i did before getting isolated was sending a NSFW picture, that was what got me isolated.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Okay, I am the one who isolated you, I won't be handling this appeal, however I will be posting information related to this:
- You were ISO'd for the NSFW Image as you said, so that is correct
- You did not delete the image as if it was a mistake, I had to delete it, although maybe I reacted a bit fast to it
- Being banned from a discord server does not redirect you to the server you were last in, I tested this with another staff member on another Discord server and they were redirected to the friends list, meaning that part doesn't seem true.

D

Deleted member 162

Well i didn't delete it because i noticed i was in wonderland after i saw wln!t iso @BeetlePlex. Did you try the test on a mobile phone? Or is it that i don't remember too much, because i did panic after i noticed that i was in the wrong server... The thing is, i just didn't know i was in wonderland, maybe i clicked on the wrong server and sent it fast. I'll take a 3 day iso, i just want to say that i did NOT do this on purpose.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
I apologise for the lack of response here, I thought another admin would reply.
I'll be letting you out of isolation in a moment as I feel you have been in there long enough.

Please be more careful with what you send in the server.

Appeal Accepted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.