Declined Appeal :: Rico820

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico820

Nov 22, 2018
User name: Rico820

1.) Include your ban link:
Username Jameson820 (=WL= EBK Rico) Steam ID ( STEAM_0:1:191722149 )

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Basically i was playing a surf server, a kid joined and was hacking and killing everybody, i got pissed off, downloaded free lmaobox and was killing ONLY this kid, i admit i used hacks but i never have before, i enjoy WL server alot, and he was totally ruining the game, i didnt kill anyone besides him and i wasnt ruining the server just trying to help, sad to say i have been permanently banned, although I did hack and i admit to it, i cant stress enough i wasnt going around auto headshoting everyone, just this kid, if theirs any staff out their that is willing to understand and cut me some slack I beg of you because this is my favorite server and i enjoy jail break, surf, and your 2fort server.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I believe i should be unbanned because I wasnt trolling/exploiting everyone in the game, i was strictly killing the kid with aimbot that join and abruptly started head shooting everyone and pretty much changing the whole aspect of the match, it was all good until he started going off on everyone, and totally threw the whole server off, I know two wrongs do not make a right, but my intentions were to make this kid rage quit, I love the WL servers and I really wish I can get some mercy, a permanent ban just sucks and this happened about a hour ago, like i said before, if their are any staff out there that is willing to understand and talk with me personally please please please do so :(

Status
Not open for further replies.