Accepted Appeal to get unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesus

Sep 15, 2019
Hello, Cheesus here [Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:57814491 ]

My Ingame name is Ceeesus, and I got banned for [SourceSleuth] Duplicate Account?
I don't understand this ban, nor if it's possible to get banned, I would like it since I like the community on most of the Servers.
If an unban isent possible I would like to get the reason for the ban if possible?

Best regards - Cheesus

Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You have a great amount of accounts linked to you;
xuQe947.png

Please explain your association with these accounts. (If need be, I can provide Steam links.)

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Cheesus

Sep 15, 2019
You have a great amount of accounts linked to you;
xuQe947.png

Please explain your association with these accounts. (If need be, I can provide Steam links.)

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

As said, I only have that one account named Ceeesus, I have no affiliation with any other than that one.
if theres a possibility to just unban my account and leave the others be it would be great, but I don't know how I can prove anything in this situation, because I don't even know the accounts, if you see a way of resolving this please tell.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I am sorry for the wait. After investigation, I have decided that you are most likely innocent and therefore I have unbanned you. Furthermore,
but I did play on a school network?
This actually seems like it could be the cause, as the IP associated with your ban originates from a school.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.