Declined APPEAL [WAITING FOR UNBAN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uky

Nov 4, 2019
1) Include your ban profile link:
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)

A:It is

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.
A:soo what happened? well i exactly can not tell you because i dont know i just know that it has in the Bans Duplicate account i dont know how well i have 3 accounts in steam but i only used to play with one [yeah i used to play here for like all the time ] Soo yeah idk why but i am banned

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because i never did something to get one *shrugs*

PS: you might wonder "why the hell he is just appealing now?"

and i answer because i never had time to do it and i never needed to do it and i WAS not familiar with forums

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 20

Uky

Nov 4, 2019
What does "SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation." Mean? it´s like using programs for advantage like for example cheats/hacks???
Post automatically merged:

And i am being honest i just dont know why i was banned o.o

Uky

Nov 4, 2019
OK OK I got it soo i talked with a discord admin [demon] and helped me out Soo it says my accounts was tied via ip to a different acount that was banned for using cheats i dont know anyone else in my house hold using steam and never cheated in tf2 well wich i did know i just cheated in other games 2 games to be precise soo dont know what account is .-. just i would like to be unbanned this is the only comunity[and first comunity that i discovered that had good people and plugins with taunts and ksmenu and unusuals etc etc wich is really cool]. soo yeah i would like a unban.

• Wow
Reactions: Hypernova

Uky

Nov 4, 2019
Yes, I'm not disagreeing. That it is mine account and I have other one if you want to know go to friends list it has a guy Uky ANAL e-sports that's mine too the one I use the most for playing other games besides tf2

• Wow
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have decided to not unban you because:
  1. You are banned on other communities for cheating (1, 2).
  2. You have this account with multiple VAC and game bans tied to it. (Yes, I know that you said you've cheated in two other games, but that admission alone doesn't eliminate suspicion. Furthermore, this amount of bans seems like more than just two games.)
  3. There's nothing that could trigger a false-positive of that on Jailbreak.
Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.