Accepted Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawfish

Sep 26, 2020
http://MyVeryOwnCustomURLForMe.com
About a year ago, my friend and I were playing Tf2. They were telling me about a youtuber they watched and a group they had. They started talking about their Steam Group and I asked if I could join to see what he's like. They told me, "Put Pan Gang in your name and then I will send you an invite." Of course, I put pan gang in my name I started checking out some of chats and other posts to see what his community was like. I could tell that it was an extremely toxic community. I didn't participate in anything they did because I felt it was mean and kind of cruel towards the staff and moderation of each server. I stayed offline for about a week after joining the group to visit my grandparents. I came back and tried to play on the combat surf server, but was permanently banned for being in the group since they were a raid group. At that point I just gave up on tf2. About a year later I'm finally trying to appeal the ban.
I believe I should be unbanned because I did nothing but join a steam group. I didn't realize that they focused on raiding on my favorite server (at the time). I do regret joining the steam group. but I didn't know the kind of people they were and what they did.

Thanks.

Attachments

• shit.JPG
    shit.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.