Accepted Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

afeefbilal

Feb 13, 2021
I have been banned because I have spammed a certain hack link in chat I tried to explain IT WAS MAINLY A JOKE and I had no intention or purpose to advertise it I never wanted to harm the amazing servers of wonderland tf2 but the only intention to enjoy it I enjoyed many maps and I wish to continue but due to the ban I sadly seized from enduring many activities my friends in many popular maps (of wonderland tf2 ) I am hoping my ban would be revoked and my appeal will be understood and I would never ever repeat such a mistake again I really do enjoy wonderland tf2. (steam nickname:

Captain Scaredy boy-chungus>gcs (sorry I do not know how to provide a ban link hopefully you can understand my issue and maybe investigate my ban through nickname I only got banned pretty recently and I am looking forward to getting on my legs and play games like surf utopia with my friend once again

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
After taking a look at your logs I can confirm from your side of the story and considering that your logs are not toxic I will be unbanning you

But if you are banned for it again Don't expect their for any Leniency towards your appeal.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.