Accepted Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voons

Jul 12, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
STEAM_0:1:155822760

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Since this is 2 years ago I can't really recall what "major disruptance" I had caused. I usually play pretty chill and don't act like a child when playing. However, this incident has also gotten me banned from Elysium as well for the same reason, I believe the cause for the ban was when a rather abusive owner/admin of uberwonder (or so I remember) abused his power too much and basically pissed off the server which then caused a sorta "rebellion" against the owner, but since the owner had connections in both Wonderland and Elysium got our group and me banned permanently.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I believe that my permanent ban was unjustified and was the cause of a power-hungry tyrant, and I wish to play and enjoy jailbreak again like I used to before this ban.

ps. can you also unban Raeder STEAM_0:0:1582944 he, like me, also got the same unjustified ban and would also like to play again.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
If Raeder wants to appeal he can appeal themselves if anything but as for you I am willing to give you a second chance since it happened so long ago but when looking through your logs I saw a lot of slurs being used along with insults at other people so if I accept will I expect this behavior to not continue?

Voons

Jul 12, 2021
regarding the slurs I have used which I believe to have been alongside "fag" which I recall I used a lot previously, I have grown up since then and don't use that word or any other damaging slurs anymore. as for insults to other people, I'll make sure to watch what I say/type and think deeply before talking to other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.