Declined appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson

Dec 30, 2017
Sweden
1.) Include your ban profile link

2.) Why have you been banned:
I was banned for mass freekill and armory camping.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because, first our intention wasn't to armory camp (me and other engi). We were in the armory to gain ammo to build the dispenser faster then to leave, before the cells opened but we hadn't noticed a soldier had already broken out before the 12:00 minute mark, so he walked into the armory while we were building our dispensers, so I quickly walked out so I wasn't trying to be accused of armory camping, but then he died. So we just left armory, afterwards we choose to run around and kill people who had gotten ammo. And I guess my teammate was freekilling people while I was not. That's why I think my ban was unfair towards me, since I wasn't freekilling. I guess you could argue about the armory camping. And the reason there was no warden, is because no one wanted to go blue or be warden, so it was only me and my teammate, and since no one wanted to be blue or be warden, we choose to go blue and it was just constant freedays and even if we left blue, the game would never start. (because no one went blue)

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
Given that you have a lengthy history of similar punishments resulting in guard bans, I'm not inclined to believe your story. You can wait this one out.

Appeal Declined, you may re-appeal in a month (6/8/2023).

Status
Not open for further replies.