Not open for further replies.

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
PlayerReal Gorilla Jones
Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:431283817
Steam3 ID[U:1:862567635]
Steam Community76561198822833363
I was in JB (NY) and there was this player that kept trying to ruin the fun and not following standard jb rules (after being told numerous times not to). Now I will admit however, I was overreacting a bit too much calling this player a bitch (it's all for good fun though, and they know anyways). So the player called an admin and decided to report me as I was going warden and explaining what the player did wrong (as I said, I did slightly overreact, there are too many wardens like her that try to ruin the overall mood of the game). I was banned for 3 days when an admin (senior admin I think) found out. As I said I may have overreacted, and at least everyone knows it is all for good fun.

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
After looking at the video that the staff member who banned you sent me, you were pretty disrespectful to the user in question. However considering how you are apologetic about it and how the user most likely instigated the argument more, I'm willing to give you another chance. However I do need your word that you will never do this again.

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
After looking at the video that the staff member who banned you sent me, you were pretty disrespectful to the user in question. However considering how you are apologetic about it and how the user most likely instigated the argument more, I'm willing to give you another chance. However I do need your word that you will never do this again.
Yes yes I understand. I hate being that kind of guy to do that, but there have been too many similar people who ruin the fun. I won't be that guy again anymore trying to be a soyboy. Trust me, I hated doing that.

Also on a side note, since discord is absolute ass and I can't really post shit in the WL discord, you and the team ever working on a plan to update the map to make it similar to ba and other jb maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.