Accepted Appealing two bans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrawh

Apr 30, 2021
My ban profile link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=e,1440&advType=length

So I was going through the process of appealing a guardban from wonderland.tf IL jailbreak on a chromebook when I looked up at the game on my computer and saw that I had been banned from the server for "Encouraging Rule-Breaking with Credits"

Both these events are connected, somewhat. For the guardban, I was playing jailbreak and someone kept pming me saying to kill a specific person.
they eventually said that they would give me 10k credits if I killed them. Then I was a complete idiot and freekilled that person. the other guy gave me 10k credits. I then had an even dumber thought. my logic was "well, being freekilled sucks, so I should end the round early and let everyone back in." so I killed everyone... that was honestly the stupidest thing I have ever done, and I'm really sorry for this.

Fast forward to today, a few hours ago. There was a warden who kept saying "whoever gifts me the most credits gets to pick what we do today." and then he would gain like 500k credits from everyone gifting to him. I messaged him "I'll give you 300k if you mass freekill" I understand now that I shouldn't encourage people to break the rules by offering credits, but this was mostly a joke, and he didn't actually mass freekill, I guess he just screenshotted that pm and sent it to the mods.

Finally, about 15 minutes ago. I had offered an lr recipient 50k to give me a freeday for his lr, and he gave it to me. about 2 minutes after that I was warned by an admin that I shouldn't encourage people to break the rules by offering credits. I was confused, as I didn't realize this was about what happened earlier, so I did "!admin what how is offering credits for freeday against the rules" (I had thought that !admin was the command to send a message to admins in that server, but it's something else as I didn't have the permissions to execute it.) anyway, my message came out as a regular chat message, and I got a pm from the admin "Infinite" saying that it was about a picture he had recieved of me offering 300k to someone to mass freekill. I said I was sorry and I wouldn't say something like that again. I then started to make an appeal about my guardban, but when looking up at my computer saw that I was banned for enocurgaing people to break rules with credits, but by a DIFFERENT admin than infinite, "Geuse"

I think you should unban me because I really was just joking around and I'm really sorry about freekilling everyone. I spend a lot of time on this specific server as it has very low ping for me, and I will never do anything again that might risk me losing access to things on that server.

I'm sure I missed some details because this is mostly from my memory, so if you got screenshots for some of this, those should help tell you everything you need to know about this ban.

Thanks for your time!

ps. after searching for my ban profile link, I noticed that there is another person named "Lyra the tryhard" which is similar to my username "Lyra".
just wanted to clarify that I have no clue who that person is.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
After looking into your ban I can say it was indeed deserved. You as well kept temping more blues to freekill after your initial statement of wanting to mfk more reds. Which makes me think you are not sorry, but only are now after being appropriately punished. I am going to shorten your ban as a reminder that you should not ever do something like this again, however considering you weren't as really knowing shortening should be appropriate. As for your teamban, it will as well stay. It was in my honest opinion what caused you to spiral down.

Ban Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.