Patience, I dont have.
★ VIP ★
- May 29, 2018
- No VAC/Game ban(s) on record ✔
- Clean [+]SteamREP ✔
- No active bans on the community. ✔
- Member in our steam group | Info ✔
- At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) ✔
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours ✔
- No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info ✔
- Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application ✔
- Sufficient English skills. ✔
- Server connection time: 48+ hours ✔
- Owning and actively using a discord account ✔
- No private Steam profile. ✔
- Sufficient forum activity. ✔
Age (dd/mm/yy): I am currently 17. 14/04/2001
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:45794260
SteamID3 : [U:1:91588520]
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do, and I use it frequently
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): I would say it have improved since last time I applied so I’d give it a confident 9
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: I am able to do so, yes.
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
Whenever I am awake & not working. I no longer attend to school due to personal reasons. I do not want to elaborate unless it is important.
My locked in schedule, where i am unable to administrate is:
Every Thursday: 4 PM – 9 PM CET
Every other Monday: 4 PM – 9 PM CET
Every other Saturday: 8 AM – 4 PM CET
(Give or take ½ an hour after each shift for me to get home, bathe, etc.)
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Yes. I was staff here, in WonderLand for 90 days total, or just under 3 months, where I was mod the first month, and Admin the following 2. Prior that some bits and bobs on some Minecraft servers that wasn’t nearly as serious as this.
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:
I personally feel like it would affect it greatly. A month back where I was still staff, almost everyone that played on the servers regularly knew who I was & always greeted me and was thankful for me just being on the server.
After I was no longer staff, that kind of gratitude and respect is/was still around & I have multiple times been the person to stop an argument just because people listen to me, even though I have nothing to say, so to speak. I felt like what I did back then made a difference, and I will continue to do so.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
Considering I don’t have to attend school any longer I have an incredible amount of time I can spend on the servers and help out with all sorts of situations, and since I’ve been staff before I already know what to do in the majority of said situations. I would of course contribute positively to the community over all as I have in the past. I would like to give WonderLand a better reputation than it already has, and improve on it even further. It would be done purely by being active and acting correct in situations that require it.
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
As back then, I don’t have a specific time to play on specific server. It’s all about what I just feel like in the moment. Alternatively, back when I was staff; where I was needed the most, and what felt most chaotic, without breaking my sanity. However, I will still list my most played servers after the 7.0 & 7.7 JB update:
- WonderLand.tf | Jailbreak – Custom! (220.127.116.11:27016)
- WonderLand.tf | Trading! – FREE ITEMS! (18.104.22.168:27016)
- WonderLand.tf NY | Jailbreak – Custom! (22.214.171.124:27027)
- WonderLand.tf (UK) | 2Fort (126.96.36.199:27026 & 188.8.131.52:27024)
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
As I was staff here for almost 3 months, yes I have plenty. I had multiple binds for SourceMod commands as well.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
-Donated to get VIP+
-Reported a couple of people on forums.
-Reported multiple people over Discord.
-Reported multiple people via steam directly to an admin/mod.
-Called for admins both ingame and via discord/steam.
-Donated more to support the community, not in order to get any benefits.
-Given out VIP (Keys) to a couple of regulars & current staff members
-Helped out current staff with rulings (touch-ups), considering I’ve memorized almost every single one
-Recorded proof for actions by staff, when they weren’t able to do so themselves.
8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I would be a credible part of the staff team, that I put pride & work into being part of it. I would do my best to keep the community clean and give fitting punishments to the people who deserves them. I can handle the responsibility that comes with power & have shown it in the past. I enjoy helping people out, and I am active on both on the forums & in Discord.
9. Anything else you want to tell us?
I hope you can look past my mistakes in the past, and give me another chance to prove, that I am a credible part of the staff team, and that I do care about the community as I showed back then.
I will not go into detail about said issues here. If you want to know, you can PM me on discord or on steam, or ask any current Administrative member.