Declined are you kidding me?! it was a guard ban cause he broke rules AND I NOTIFIED ADMINS AND THERE WHERE NONE ONLINE SO WHY IS THAT VIP ABUSE I WANT MY VIP+

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to be joking with me REALLY?! it says in the vip rules that you can call votes if there are no staff online this guy had broken multiple rules in jailbreak that include ( racing, freekill [on last guy], and he was also not using his mic while on blu because he was in a discord or somthing) and there where multiple people on the server at the time so if you need clarification via them go ahead (players - deez pixel_kirby) they saw what happened now please im begging you give me vip+ back i didnt do anything wrong this time why *edit i had also called admin on the guy before i even initiated the vote*

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
After checking what happened, you have rightfully been stripped from your VIP permissions due to the following reasons;
- It's correct that you have notified admins, but you need to wait for at least 10 minutes before proceeding with votes. You have waited for barely a minute before proceeding with the vote.
- You have a record of doing this over and over, resulting in an increased punishment as well as the removal of your VIP permissions as warned in your previous ban.
- You opened this appeal instantly after being banned, which isn't really a good way of showing you're actually acknowledging what happened.

With that being said, I've decided to decline your appeal for this. Please wait for your ban period to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.