Bagels vs. Doughnuts: An article on an Oppressed Food.

Bagels or Doughnuts

• Bagels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dinner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bagel

Nov 17, 2019
Doughnuts. Delicious, Portable and highly praised for their overall performance as a morning day pastry. Compare it to the average bagel. Sad, depressing, flavorless. These may be things that you would say about bagels. However, I am here to prove that bagels don't deserve these attributes and I will doing everything in my power to convince you to rethink your opinions on bagels. Hello, My name is Bagel and I will OBJECTIVELY Prove that Bagels are on equal footing as doughnuts.
I know that this topic may be controversial, but please understand at how this article may change your perspective on your morning choice of pastry.

Doughnuts. Delicious, Portable and highly praised for their overall performance as a morning day pastry. Compare it to the average bagel. Sad, depressing, flavorless. These may be things that you would say about bagels. Bagels and doughnuts have one distinct difference from one another and that is their own flavor profiles. Currently, doughnuts are by far one of the most praised and loved breakfast time bread that has ever walked the face of the earth. I would like to state that bagels are being oppressed and ignored for their lack of "sweet flavor" as well as their "lack of availability". Bagels are not supposed to be sweet. Bagels are meant as a supporter to the other breakfast comestibles found within your kitchen or grocery store. On the other hand, Doughnuts steal the spotlight of the other breakfast foods and doughnuts typically work solo or with coffee. This is a big factor as to why doughnuts are considered better than bagels. Doughnuts are sweet and they are meant to be alone which is why when you eat a single doughnut, you are pleased. However, when you eat a bagel (plain), even I can admit they are not near their intended potential. Now please do not get me wrong, I love a good box of doughnuts as much as the next guy, but it is treason to pick a good doughnut over a correctly displayed bagel. Bagels (as stated before) are a building block food. They are made to support the sausage, bacon, pancake, etc. and to eat a good bagel by it self, you may need to toast it, use cream cheese or more. This makes the appeal for bagels much more dulled upon compared to doughnuts. Now depending on where you are currently located at, people may view bagels and doughnuts differently. Some places will say Bagels are more well known and are better, some may say the exact opposite, but I hope today you learned that bagels should be loved more and hopefully, maybe the bagel won't be your second option.

Bacon is better than both of these guys though. It's a fact. Not an opinion.