Accepted Ban apeal for Steam Community Group Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gano

Nov 24, 2020
I wanted to ask if it would be possible to get unbanned, im not cheating.
This was 2 years ago when i was in that group for just being stupid i guess.
Im not in this group anymore.
Would be glad to hear for you guys, Thanks for your work.

Gano

Nov 24, 2020
After seeing that you aren’t in the group anymore I am willing to unban you. But, I would like an explanation as to why you joined that group in the first place?
alright so if i remember correctly i was always playing on a trade plaza server, that server was alot of fun but it had no active admins. so there were alot of cheaters annoying people there.
Now i joined this group called NSS ( National security service) cause there were cheaters in that group who would only target other cheaters to get rid of them. I honestly thought it was a nice thing, even tho they were cheating they did it in a good cause.
Since there were no admins they had to do it. and it worked.
I often played as vac medic to help them get rid of the cheaters. and after the cheaters Rage quited, most of the time they eather hung around and talked or left.
So thats why i joined that group, and im my opinion i did nothing wrong.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Well you did do something wrong by joining a group know for cheating even if they fight back against cheaters themselves. No matter how they out it they will still be cheaters nonetheless but, considering you left I’ll unban you.
Next time be more careful as to what groups you join.

Appeal accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.