Accepted Ban Apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2021
i was playing a jb server and the warden saw like 3 repeats and it was a day called ninja day and while he was trying to repeat and he started mumbling and it kinda sounded like the nword so in chat i was like "Nword day"(but not nword i mean the actual word) i didnt mean to i just forgot to not say i know i shouldve just said Nword not the acctual but i just forgot about it and it has now become permanant ban for avoiding ban? im not sure how cause i havent been on the server at all nor any other yes i tryed on different servers because i was playing on my friend and didnt know it was a wonderlandbut other than that i waited it out
Post automatically merged:

it was supposed to be a joke because of the mispronunciation btw

though last night i did go on a duel server not sure if it was wonderland if it was i didnt know and im sorry i just wanna play some more jb

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
Do you have any sort of ties or connections to this account?
that is my brothers alt cuz he has no idea why he cant get on his normal acount which i also dont know his username
so i mean technically yes but i did not go on it to play it my bro can even tell you on that acount plus idk his pass so

i actually had school today so i couldnt even play

also you can see its like a couple days old it was because me my brother and my dad wanted to play tf2 so yeah and he just used the first thing that came to his mind(prolly a lie and just chose cause he thought funn-e)

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After looking into this appeal a bit more this is what I have found.
This is the part where you said the n-word and you immediately corrected yourself saying ninja day but, honestly you shouldn't have said this word regardless because the n-word and ninja are pretty different when compared to each other. Now you said that you had a brother so that is the likely reason why you were perma banned because of it. After looking in your logs and doing a bit of investigating it turns out that this is true. Now I would like to make a note if I do give you a second chance you will make sure that if you do end up getting banned or receive any kind of punishment it could lead to both of you getting perma banned again if your brother tries to log on.
Can I give you that second chance?

Jan 18, 2021
holy god yes thank you i will never do such a thing again, and also yes they do obviously sound different but it was because like 3-5 people were asking for repeats and he was like nij-nigj-nij- ninja day is now active then i got the boot. i sayed the word because when he tryed getting the repeats he kinda like i guess mumblesd or sumthing and it kinda merged and cam to sound like a g to me which is when i nsaid it. but any ways yes i will not do such a thing again

Status
Not open for further replies.