Invalid ban appeal, and a question regarding the rules surrounding sexism, homophobia and transphobia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro-she

Nov 23, 2020
why do i, a longtime good willed player, get banned for calling a bunch of bigoted jerks faggots like 2 times. (after telling them to knock it off normally like 5 million times).
meanwhile literally everyone else i have ever seen on a wonderland server is allowed to say transphobic and racist shit all the time.

whats up with that????

ill honestly gladly sit out another ban for saying like one bad word if i can at least get an answer on why transphobic slurs seem to go completely under the moderation radar here.

PS: i love the wonderland servers to death but either im really missing something or there some actual bias in favour of transphobes in this community, and that thought highly upsets me, i really really hope i get unbanned and that the moderation team will actually start opening their eyes to the rampant bigotry in these servers, because it was this kinda shit that ended up turning skial's community and staff into hellspawn

Last edited:

PBandJ

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2020
Tennessee, USA
Hello, I'll be the admin handling your appeal. In regards to the transphobic remarks made in text chat, the people who i assume you are referring to have been banned for transphobia. We do not tolerate hate speech or slurs of any kind.
if you haven't already, you can report people for hate speech over text using /calladmin or discord; and if its over voice chat, record it and report on the forums or discord. Are there any further questions?

Pyro-she

Nov 23, 2020
why do i, a longtime good willed player, get banned for calling a bunch of bigoted jerks faggots like 2 times. (after telling them to knock it off normally like 5 million times).
meanwhile literally everyone else i have ever seen on a wonderland server is allowed to say transphobic and racist shit all the time.

whats up with that????

ill honestly gladly sit out another ban for saying like one bad word if i can at least get an answer on why transphobic slurs seem to go completely under the moderation radar here.

PS: i love the wonderland servers to death but either im really missing something or there some actual bias in favour of transphobes in this community, and that thought highly upsets me

whats up with that????

PS: i love the wonderland servers to death but either im really missing something or there some actual bias in favour of transphobes in this community, and that thought highly upsets me.

Hello, I'll be the admin handling your appeal. In regards to the transphobic remarks made in text chat, the people who i assume you are referring to have been banned for transphobia. We do not tolerate hate speech or slurs of any kind.
if you haven't already, you can report people for hate speech over text using /calladmin; and if its over voice chat, record it and report on the forums. Are there any further questions?
not really, besides you might have to delete the second appeal i literally just posted because i thought this one didnt follow the format oops
Post automatically merged:

not really, besides you might have to delete the second appeal i literally just posted because i thought this one didnt follow the format oops
oh and preferably getting unbanned since it lowkey feels unfair getting a day long ban for shit that other people started with me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.