Declined Ban appeal Jailbreak Wonderland.tf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronostasis

Apr 30, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:

STEAM_0:1:456971758

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Alright so i was playing around in a jailbreak server. I was playing sniper and using the usual funny ammo inmate glitch with the Australium command (you know which one I'm talking about) I had done the ammo glitch once for the SMG as sniper since it was going to be featherweight warday. I get killed immediately as i walk out of cells (since it was in diner and heavies where blasting through the windows). Fast forward to next round where i wanted to play as a guard. Sadly i get balanced and got the SMG ammo again. Now i decided to do one more round of ammo tomfoolery before i just disabled the Australium command. We where at the start of obby, and since i was absolutely horrible at it i decided to ask one of the blue's if they wanted to see something funny (I might have said something else since this was like 3 days ago). A pyro comes up and i just started blasting him, i get killed which i honestly didn't mind since i hate obby anyways. I was just spectating the match and in a few moments i get banned

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Now i have quoted the rules way to many times for my own health (since jailbreak is a rule-heavy game). And i looked at the general rules and jailbreak specific rules. I found this rule:
  1. Don't use any sorts of exploits(name hacks, aimbot, spinbot etc.).
    • This includes exploiting maps and/or server plug-ins.
Now this offense would fall under this rule. However i have asked some people around and most of them (that knew of it), said it doesn't actually matter. Now if it does matter then after the one week wait is over I'll just not use the ammo glitch. Seems fair, and i should probably have used some logical thinking to come to the conclusion that its pretty much illegal to use it. Hear from y'all later

P.S.
[Edited out by moderator. Explaining how to do an exploit.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.